A History of multiVIEW Locates, Geoservices & A-Cubed from the Internet
multiVIEW began operating in the 1980’s as a geophysical consulting division of the corporation A-Cubed Inc., which changed its name to multiVIEW Geoservices Inc. in 1988 and moved operationally to multiVIEW Locates Inc. in 1993. Some of the early project work completed by A-Cubed and multiVIEW Geoservices Inc. helped pioneer adoption in Ground Penetrating Radar techniques around the world. Customers, equipment / software manufacturers, and government agencies included data collected and projects supported by multiVIEW in a number of major projects still visible today across the Internet.
The following reports, research papers, articles and websites illustrate a few:
1. Review of Selected Hydrogeologic and Geophysical Characterization Methods for Intact Crystalline Rocks – Atomic Energy Control Board
K.G. Raven and A.C.F. West, Raven Beck Environmental Ltd Ottawa, ON., A.P. Annan Multiview Geoservices Inc. Mississauga, ON., G.R. West Dept. of Physics University of Toronto, ON
2. Environmental Impact Assessment – Vaca Hydroelectic Project, Cayo District, Belize
Geomorphological and geophysical information for the project area was provided by Rodio-Swissboring (2005) and multiVIEW Geoservices Inc. (1991).
Railroad Bed Mapping - Data compliments of multiVIEW Geoservices Inc.
3. Ground Penetrating Radar Principles, Procedures and Applications – A.P. Annan, 2003
Granite Quarry Mapping – Data compliments of multiVIEW Geoservices Inc.
Overburden Stratigraphy – Data compliments of multiVIEW Geoservices Inc.
Water Table Mapping - Data compliments of multiVIEW Geoservices Inc.
Forensic Investigations - Data compliments of multiVIEW Geoservices Inc.
4. SHALLOW LAND DISPOSAL AREA SITE PARKS TOWNSHIP, ARMSTRONG COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY UNITED STATES ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS – multiVIEW Geoservices Inc. Disposal Trench Delineation
5. Geological Society of Canada – Ground Penetrating Radar – Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
Multiview Geoservices Inc. Radar Reflection Surveys
6. Geological Survey of Canada, Current Research 1996-C, Canadian Shield
Ground Penetrating Radar Bedrock Fracture Mapping Survey, Little French River, multiVIEW Geoservices Inc.
multiVIEW Locates Inc. continues to be a leader in Near-Surface Geophysics. Visit multiview.ca to learn more.