5. “BRYAN BROTHERS BAND" featuring Bob & Mike Bryan, Counting Crows drummer Jim Bogios, American Idol singer Michael Johns, musician and songwriter George Holdcroft, led by legendary coach Wayne Bryan, including impromptu comedy by Rita Rudner and songs by Molly Bergman & The Taylor Sisters.
- Todd Conley, Tennis Entrepreneur
Boxing Champ Victor Ortiz with Trent Alenik & Ryan Wolfington
6. "Seeing celebrities, legends, & leaders everywhere." Including Larry Ellison, Kevin Spacey, Laker Paul Casal, Former Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Rita Rudner, Elizabeth Shue, Maroon 5 guitarist James Valentine World Champion Boxer Victor Ortiz, Nobu!, USTA President Dave Haggerty, Producer Martin Bergman & many of the top leaders in the game."
-Trenton Alenik, National USTA Parks & CTA Committee Member
7. "Technology": The New BNP Paribas Open App, Streaming, Wi-Fi, Challenge System on every court, & Practice Court listings.
- Agent Jordan Butler
8. "The Grassy knoll, Shade everywhere, Closeness to the players & practice courts, world class landscaping, beautiful desert vistas and the easy going environment."
10. Last & Most Important: "Larry Ellison's celebrity and brilliant mind, making the fan experience and 'Buzz' the best it has ever been with new technology, world class upgrades and cutting edge ideas."
1. Other new restaurants like Chop House, Piero’s PizzaVino, and Emirates Garden Club plus shops and exhibitors in the village.
2. BNP Paribas Challenge pre-qualifying tournament (Daniel Kosakowski won, then qualified and played in main draw!).
3. Seeing Vegas' own Sam Querrey's electrifying doubles matches with partner John Isner.
4. Witnessing up and coming American stars John Isner, Sloane Stevens, Lauren Davis, Ryan Harrison, Tim Smyczek, CoCo Vandeweghe, Taylor Townsend, and Madison Keys.
5. LAST & MOST: Witnessing the crowd pleasing doubles by Bob and Mike Bryan, the #1 doubles players in the world, who go above and beyond by signing countless autographs and making everyone love the game.
COACH WAYNE BRYAN'S WISDOM:
- "I took Bob and Mike here every year since they were 6 years old, they watched practices, matches, it was incredibly inspirational."
- "Champions take it in through their eyes, not their ears. You must see it before you can dream it, you must be passionate about it before you can achieve it!"
- "If coaches and parents don't bring their children and league players to BNP I am going to report them to the District Attorney."
WHAT'S FREE @ BNP: Great Free massages @ Indian Wells Booth and free two night stay certificates @ Wyndham Booth.
WHAT'S TO COME @ BNP: Tennis Warehouse Player Autograph Signings - Check the daily draw sheet on-site at the information booths, The Desert Sun newspaper
and the Tennis Warehouse retail tent for daily listing of player autograph signings on-site.
BNP Paribas Open Championship Weekend – Saturday, March 15 & Sunday, March 16
The final weekend is sure to be full of entertainment on and off the court with entertainment at the gates and throughout the grounds. Arrive early to ensure you get in on the gate giveaways (limited supplies).
Tennis Village Entertainment presented by KJJZ 102.3 – Friday, March 7 - Friday, March 14,5:00pm-7:00pm
The Tennis Village comes alive each evening with live music and entertainment, perfect for a rest between matches while enjoying a meal from our food village vendors. Entertainment Schedule:
March 13 - Grand Slam
March 14 - Joe Baldino
Oracle Collegiate Tennis Challenge – Saturday, March 15 & Sunday, March 16
Come watch college tennis at the BNP Paribas Open featuring Baylor University, University of California Berkeley, University of Illinois and University of Tulsa. Play begins at 9:00am and free admission is for patrons with BNP Paribas Open tickets or event credentials for the respective date.
BNP Paribas Open Tri-Level Championships – Thursday, March 13 - Sunday, March 16
Tri-Level Championships, a doubles competition representing 17 different United States Tennis Association (USTA) Sections from around the country, will be held over the final weekend of the BNP Paribas Open. The members of the winning section will win a Fila product package, the official sportswear company of the BNP Paribas Open.
“Tennis Talk” With the popular, award winning Wayne Bryan - Wednesday, March 5 - Friday, March 14 at 12:30pm-1:30pm, Tennis Garden Village Stage – Join our host, Wayne Bryan and special guests throughout the week for lively tennis talk about player and matches. Answer the question of the day for a chance to win a Jeffrey Scott Fine Magnetic bracelet and other sponsor prizes. (times and days subject to change).
Stadium 1 Promotions – Join the fun! March 5-16!
Join us every morning when Stadium 1 opens at 10:00am for “Serve It Up” where lucky fans will have a chance to come on court and meet a player. Then throughout the tournament, sponsors will engage fans to win prizes such as Indian Wells spa and dining certificates or Esurance t-shirts thrown by the Bryan Brothers. Pucker up for the City of Indian Wells Kiss Cam or the Dance Cam and you might see yourself on the “big screen” and much more.
USANA Health Sciences Booth - Wednesday, March 5 - Sunday, March 16. Find out why over 160 WTA players trust their health to USANA. Get a one-on-one personalized nutrition consultation to see what products are right for you. Customize your very own MyHealthPak. Sample some Rev3 to boost your energy before the game and some protein shakes & snacks to help with post-game recovery. Come visit our booth today. We look forward to meeting you.
WTA Fan Zone Booth - Wednesday, March 5 - Sunday, March 16.
Have your free photo taken with the stars of the Women's Tour on a Singapore backdrop of your choice. Become a WTA Insider for a chance to win prizes!
Enter to Win! March 3 – 14, Audi Rancho Mirage will announce on Saturday, March 15 one lucky individual, who attended the BNP Paribas Open and registered, a stunning all-new 2015 Audi A3 with industry leading technology and signature design. Visit the Desert European Motorcars Indigo Auto Group display in the Garden Club Courtyard to enter to win and to see complete rules and registration details.
BNP Paribas Open Senior Cup – Monday, March 17 - Thursday, March 20
Join over 700 amateur players in a Senior (50 years of age and over) and Super Senior (60 years of age and over) Team Tennis Doubles Tournament. Divisions include Senior men 3.5 and 4.0 and Senior women 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0. Super Senior men and women 3.5 and 4.0. The event will be played at different country clubs and resorts in the Coachella Valley with the finals being held at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden Thursday, March 20. Information
*Events are subject to change.
Indian Wells Tennis Garden Tennis Collection
More than 13,000 square feet of the season’s most popular national tennis clothing and footwear brands plus official BNP Paribas Open souvenir items sold here.
Fila Retail Store
Visit the Fila store to check out the latest tennis, fitness and lifestyle fashions as well as Official BNP Paribas Open apparel, hats and tees. Make sure you try on Fila’s new performance tennis shoe the Sentinel! Worn by top WTA & ATP players, the Sentinel is one of the “must-have” tennis shoes this season. Also check out Fila’s new Heritage Collection designed by Ginny Hilfiger, debuting exclusively on March 6.
Visit Tennis Warehouse, located in the Tennis Garden Village, next to Stadium 2, and check out the latest racquets from HEAD and other top brands. Take advantage of tournament pricing and enter to win great prizes! Come hit with the latest racquets on a full-size demo court and get autographs from your favorite pro players at Tennis Warehouse throughout the BNP Paribas Open!
Trina Turk Trunk Show – Saturday, March 8-Sunday, March 9 10:00am-6pm
Shop local fashion designer Trina Turk’s latest Spring collections during the hosted trunk show on site. Trina’s inspiration comes from the poolside and cocktail party lifestyle of the desert!
EXHIBITORS Walk of Palms Jeffrey Scott Fine Magnetics Area West Cortiglia City of Indian Wells Eisenhower Medical Center Emirates World Tour Challenge Hayman and Summers Steve Furgal’s International Tennis Tours USANA Health Sciences Area East Academia Sanchez-Casal Ai rweave AJ Sport America’s Navy – A Global Force for Good Authentic Tennis Memorabilia Celebrity Cruises CuteTennisStuff.com Mike Sullivan Art Plexipave PlusBlue Solutions USTA Southern California Visit Palm Desert Wyndham Vacation Ownership Area South Bolle’ Icicles Eyewear PlusBlue Solutions Garden Club Courtyard Desert European Motorcars indigo Auto Group City of Indian Wells (putting green) DINING Restaurant Dining for Nobu, Chop House, Piero’s PizzaVino and Emirates Garden Club visit the Restaurant Page Stadium 2 Upper Level The Point Bar Stadium 2 Ground Level Open daily at 10:00a.m. Satay Sear Kabob Garden Club Courtyard Michelob ULTRA Bar Tennis Garden Village Open daily at 10:00a.m. Breakpoint Bistro Baja Mex Slice Desert BBQ Melissa’s Marketplace John’s Fish Market Don Julio Bar Stadium Plaza Open daily at 10:00a.m 15Love Fanfare Tommy Bahama Bar Michelob ULTRA Bar Concessions A variety of concession stands are located around the Indian Wells Tennis Garden and in both Stadium 1 and Stadium 2.
Click on the photo for more information on tickets from the BNP Paribas Open Box Office.