Share this Reflex Point with anyone who might be trying to lose weight this new year!
Why the Pancreas Reflex?* The short answer ..... sugar cravings. A proper
functioning pancreas is key in any weight loss program.
*Pictured - Pancreas Reflex Area on Left Palm
Come to a Free Class Open to All
And Earn 1 CEU!
"REFLEXOLOGY FOR WEIGHT LOSS"
MONDAY JANUARY 13, 1:00-2:00PM
OR THURSDAY JANUARY 23, 7:30-8:30PM
Learn a 5 minute reflex point routine to help you achieve your 2014 weight goal.
Presented by NAR Founder Gaia Tossing
Join us for this new FREE 1 HOUR CE CLASS offered twice in January!
CALL OR EMAIL TO REGISTER:
Location: Nashville Academy of Reflexology
4825 Trousdale Drive, Suite 222, Nashville, TN 37220
MORE FREE CLASSES!
INTRO TO REFLEXOLOGY (2 CE)
January 15, 1:00-3:30pm
OR January 29, 7:00-9:30pm
Learn about reflexology theory and the foot map.
Practice techniques for key reflexes.
REFLEXOLOGY SCHOOL OPEN HOUSES
"Tackling the Cold and Flu with Reflexology" (1 CE)
Workshop during the first hour, FREE food and fun!
Sunday, Jan. 5, 2 - 4pm
Monday, Jan. 6, 7 - 9pm
Thursday, Jan. 9, 10am - 12 and 7- 9pm
Sunday, Jan. 12, 2 - 4pm
Enjoy this opportunity to check out our reflexology school!
- View a demo and explanation of foot and hand reflexology and its benefits.
- Find out information on reflexology as a career or an adjunct to massage therapy; the public interest in this modality; and the specific course of study and training we offer.
- See how affordable it is to become certified in this modality that will benefit and please your clients, while lengthening and expanding your successful bodywork career.
- Discuss how your current school credits may be transferred.
- Discover how you can attain your certification in reflexology and satisfy your licensure CE requirements at the same time.
- Take a look at our flexible schedule of classes and how it might work with yours.
- Tour our modern, well equipped facility.
Refreshments will be served!
We welcome you to take this opportunity to explore the possibilities.
Our new term begins in January offering a once-a-month weekend program, perfect for long distance and busy schedules. Day & evening programs are coming soon.
Thank You! Hope to See You There!
Gaia Tossing, LMT, RCR
Registered Certified Reflexologist
Licensed Massage Therapist
Lead Instructor and Founder
Nashville Academy of Reflexology
Professional Certification in the
Art and Science of Reflexology