May 2016 Deja Vu Newsletter!
Oh no, you didn't register for the county fair Homebrew contest in time! Good news, registration extended through May 6th, deadlines for beer delivery still May 7th.
In a few days the Meetup site will no longer be up and running if it isn't already gone. The subscription auto-renewed but I just stepped down with no organizer replacement and requested a refund. All notices will be at marinmashers.com or if needed mail chimp.
The County Fair has a lot of updates and they haven't changed much from the April summary so I'm going to repeat them all here.
- Registration ends tomorrow! Get your beer entries registered by 5PM Friday. Registration Info http://www.marinmashers.com/events-meetings/2016/3/10/m
- Judges - Sign up at Judge Registration- http://www.marinmashers.com/judges-mcf-2016-homebrew
- Volunteer signup has multiple options, click on each link for info. Entry Pickup http://www.marinmashers.com/events-meetings/2016/5/7/fair-entry-pickup, Entry Sorting http://www.marinmashers.com/events-meetings/2016/5/7/fair-entry-sorting, Steward Registration http://www.marinmashers.com/steward-registration PLEASE SIGN UP!!
- Fair presentation - The club can put up just about anything we would like at the fair. We could host a booth if we so desired but I don't think we will do that this year. If anyone has the creativity and desire to work on something to display at the fair in the homebrew competition section please do! You can email me at marinmashers.com and I can help coordinate if there are multiple volunteers.
- We need judges and other help, please sign up. The club will get money for hosting this event, we all benefit with club prizes and hosted events.
Real life work has been kicking my butt 10-12 hour days 6 days a week, slim updates for now but I wanted to get the word out on the homebrew comp extension, even though it's still only the night before.