Alhamdulillah, We are hosting our 6th Annual Hackathon & Tech Conference at ICNA-MAS Convention 2019. This is an opportunity for creative problem solvers in the Muslim Community to sit down and Hack an Idea! You can work on any project that either solves a problem or creates an opportunity for the Muslim community in North America.
Assalaamu Alaikum <<First Name>>
April 20th, 2019:
April 21st, 2019:
- 9:30 am - 10am - Door Opens / Registration
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am - Hackathon Kick off with Rules / Formation - QA.
- 10:15 am - 11:15 am - Coding Camp - HTML5, CSS, JS
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm - Coding Camp - Hybrid Mobile App
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm - Coding Camp - Hands on Artificial Intelligence (AI): Getting Your Feet Wet with Machine Learning
- 1:00 pm - 2: 00pm - Prayer / Lunch Break
- 2:00 pm - 2: 45 pm - Tech Talk #1: Cyber Security
- 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm - Tech Talk #2: Privacy and Ethical Data Science Considerations
- 3:30 pm - 3:45 pm - Break
- 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm - Tech Talk #3: A Global Electronic Trading Coin
- 4:30 pm - 5::15 pm - Tech Talk #4: Blockchain Technology and the Block Reward: How to Make Money Mining Cryptocurrencies
10:00 am to 12:00 noon - Team Presentations and Judging
12:15 pm to 1:00pm - Prize distribution
Build a mobile app for benefit Ummah
Join us for an exciting 24-hour Hackathon
(Coding) competition. This hackathon is designed for professionals & students to build mobile a app for Community
and compete for Cash Prizes
. Build Mobile app in your favorite technology and would be for iOS, Android or Cross-Platform app to benefit Ummah
Participate as an individual or team and win existing total CASH prize of $1,500 & more.
How it works:
- Identify a problem/missed opportunity for Muslims
- Create a group and work on a solution
- Present your creative solution (web or app) to a panel of judges
- CSS3 / JS
- Hybrid Mobile App
TechTalks - What's Trending for 2019?
(included for free for all ICNA-MAS attendees)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Crypto Currencies & Crypto Mining
- Cyber Security
- Machine Learning
- Privacy and Ethical Data Science Considerations
Interested in Sponsorship?