The Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services is requesting new and renewal project proposals from qualified organizations to provide services to individuals and families who are: (1) at-risk of homelessness, (2) currently homeless, and/or (3) living with HIV or AIDS.
Through the Consolidated Funding Application, programs may submit one application for funds and be considered for multiple eligible sources of funding that are administered by the Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services (MOHS). While exact levels of available funds will not be known until early summer 2020, MOHS anticipates flat or slightly increased funding to be made available through the following federal and state sources:
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development - Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- State of Maryland - Homeless Solutions Program
- Baltimore City Department of Social Services
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development - Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS/HIV (HOPWA)
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH) – State Special Funds
Programs receiving funding under this request for proposals will have a performance period of July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 (City Fiscal Year 2021).
Request for Proposals
All competition materials can be found on the MOHS website. Deadline to submit an application is Wednesday, March 25 at 12:00 pm.
A bidder's conference webinar will be held Friday, March 6 at 10:00 am. Please register in advance via the link below:
A recording of the webinar and presentation slides will be posted later the same day.
Question(s) about the FY2021 Consolidated Funding Application?
Email us at email@example.com