Feed Your Children Well: A Workshop for Preschool and Elementary Parents
Saturday, September 30, 2:30-4:00pm
Food can become a fraught topic during the teen years. Lisa Bograd, MFT, will discuss how to set up good food associations in young children:
- supporting children in listening to their own cues of hunger and satiety;
- avoiding power struggles around food and weight;
- responding to picky eaters in ways that reduce anxiety and increase food receptivity;
- cultivating healthy attitudes toward food and body image and reduce the risk of eating disorders or compulsive eating behaviors; and
- helping their children harness their best selves.