THIS WEEK IN ILIOS
No release this week, but we have updated the frontend with a number of key improvements, including enhancements to the administration tools, some bugfixes, and other improvements.
Current Version: v3.84.0
- Year selector in Admin Console fixed
- Leadership management form bug fixed
- Bulk user upload bug corrected
- My Profile page code updated and improved
Next scheduled release: 11 December, 2020
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that you can download the entire competency map of your program directly from Ilios? It is simple to do:
1) Navigate to "Programs and select your desired Program.
2) To get a snapshot of the map of a specific cohort to date, simply select that cohort's Program Year ("Class of XX"); to get a complete map across all years of a curriculum, select the most advanced cohort's Program Year (eg, the Program Year associated with the cohort of your most recently graduated (or about to graduate) students. For a 4-year program right now, that would look something like "Year 2016-17 [Class of 2020]";
3) open up the Objectives panel in your selected Program Year;
4) the onscreen display will show all the mappings of all Program Objectives and their associated courses and course objectives, along with their parent competencies. To download the entire map as a spreadsheet, simply click the "Download Competency Map" button at the top of the Objective list.
if you have questions please don't hesitate to send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest code and the complete changelog for this release, as always, are available for download here:
You can now plug the Ilios events & calendar dashboard, as well as the course manager, directly into your LTI-compatible LMS pages. It's as easy as clicking your mouse (two or three times). In order to deploy, you will need to be provided with a secure access key. Please email us for complete instructions at email@example.com
The changelog for updates specific to the frontend can be viewed here.