Nominations are now open for the 2015 NSW Awards for Excellence in Community Housing.
All community housing providers in New South Wales are encouraged to enter the 2015 NSW Awards for Excellence in Community Housing, including housing co-operatives, Aboriginal housing providers, churches, housing companies and housing associations, supported housing providers and local government providers. Partnerships can also be nominated provided that at least one of the partners is a community housing provider in NSW.
There are twelve Award categories:
- Overall excellence in community housing;
- Excellence in services to tenants;
- Excellence in tenant and community engagement;
- Excellence in contributions to communities and neighbourhoods;
- Excellence in working with Aboriginal people and communities;
- Excellence in portfolio management;
- Excellence in communication;
- Excellence in governance and organisational management;
- Excellence in innovation;
- Excellence in employee engagement.
For the first time in 2015 there are opportunities to recognise individual staff members in community housing who show outstanding achievement and commitment to their work. Two new Award categories have been designed:
- Emerging community housing leader and
- Excellence in delivery of frontline services.
Housing organisations of all sizes and from all areas across New South Wales will be considered, and the Judging Panel will consider the context and resources of each organisation in their decisions. The Awards recognise excellence across the diverse community housing industry, and all organisations that apply will be given equal consideration.
The nomination form must be completed in full by someone authorised to sign on behalf of the organisation. The nomination form must be accompanied by a statement of not more than 3 pages, addressing at least one of the selection criteria for the selected Award category. For more information, please read the Nomination Guidelines
and complete the Nomination Form
Nominations open: Wednesday 25 February 2015
Nominations close: Thursday 16 April 2015
Awards ceremony: Tuesday, 5 May 2015, Rydges World Square
Contact for enquiries
Maja Frölich, NSW Federation of Housing Associations
P: 02 9281 7144 ext. 201
Nomination and evidence submission
Via website: http://nswcommunityhousingconference.org.au/CHC2015/Awards.aspx#upload