When you think of Cambodia, one can't help but conjure up the images of the majestic temples complex of Angkor Wat. Join us on a spiritual journey to this magical land blessed with archeological sites. You will also see the scarred past of this once war ravaged nation. Needless to say, there will be some amazing culinary delights to be savoured too.
Highlights of the tour:
- A welcome river cruise in Phonm Penh
- Visit the Royal Palace, National Museum, Tuol Sieng Prison & the 'Killing Fields' from the Khmer Rouge
- Visit the Vipassana Dhura Buddhist Meditation Centre, followed by a visit to a local pagoda famed for its fortune teller
- Experience a prayer with local monks in Battambang
- Enjoy a cycling tour of Battambang and beyond to witness the countryside and village life
- Enjoy a serene boat ride on Tonle Sap lake to Siem Reap
- Learn the intricacies of Khmer cuisine and how it is different from other cuisnes of the region
- Visit a local silk production farm to learn about the age old Khmer techniques
- Of course visit the impressive temples of Angkor Wat
- 4* hotels
7 nights / 8 days for USD 925 per person (Approximately Rs. 60,125). This is a small group tour and hence LIMITED SEATS. Tour begins in Phonm Penh on 10th November 2016.