The Global Nutrition Cluster Technical Alliance has Qualified Consultants Ready for Deployment!
Are you or your organization seeking qualified nutrition consultants?
The GNC-TA Consultant Rosters have more than 100 vetted consultants from around the world and speaking more than 40 languages, ranging from junior to senior level with experience in the following technical areas:
- Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM)
- Infant and Young Child Feeding in emergencies (IYCF-E)
- Micronutrient supplementation in emergencies
- Integrated nutrition-specific and nutrition-sensitive interventions
- Needs assessment and analysis for nutrition outcomes (SMART, IYCF-E, coverage surveys and qualitative assessments)
Any partner, agency, cluster, sector or technical working group in a country that identifies a need for nutrition staff support can submit a request for consultant recommendations. The GNC-TA Consultant Roster’s goal is to provide fast, qualified, consultant recommendations with specific technical knowledge in emergency nutrition.
To learn more about the consultant roster or to submit a request/inquiry, please visit the GNC Technical Alliance consultant roster page.