|Always look on the bright side of life...
Six tips to make bunkering down fun:
1. Spend & save with us on 6 bottles or more
- Spend over $100 get 10% off
- Spend over $200 get 20% off
- Spend over $300 get 30% off
- Receive free freight when you order 6 bottles or more
*Discount automatically applied at checkout.
2. Read a laugh out loud funny book
- purchase one and get it delivered with your wine. A Year in the Mud and the Toast and the Tears by Georgie Brooks @ $24.95 -
I am reading it, and because I'm laughing out loud, Nic keeps asking what's so funny. Purchase one online and we will put it in with your wine order.
3. Catch up with friends with a wine from all around the world... virtually.
Get comfy with a glass of wine in hand, and get all your friends and do a group video chat in Messenger or download the Zoom app. The Zoom app is cool because it brings the person who is talking to the big screen.
4. Find the best playlists
- On Spotify, search Koonara Wines to find our 150 different playlists, all set out in different scenarios; Winter/Summer playlists, Dinner playlist, Drinking Shiraz, Acoustic 2020.. you get it.
5. Practice meditation
- this helps reduce stress & anxiety, improves concentration & memory, and generates kindness. I use an app called Insight Timer, which has every type of meditation for any length of time.
6. Practice Pranayama breathing
- breathe in for six seconds, hold for six, out for six. This reduces stress and takes the body out of fight or flight, stopping it excreting much needed minerals like Magnesium and Zinc.
Wishing everyone safety, health and hand-washing.
A Year in the Mud and the Toast and the Tears by Georgie Brooks