This practical and thought provoking two day program covers 8 different modules.
You will come away with a deeper understanding of your leadership behaviour and how it creates buy-in or resistance, how to recognise team dynamics and have practical tools to create effective participative decision making and resolve disagreement. The program was originally developed for South African's based on Arnold Mindell's process-orientated psychology. The modules include:
- Tools to recognise group dynamics and what is happening in the room: the "terrorist" or resistance line, listening vices and edge & cycling behaviours.
- How to make complex and simple decisions that encourage different view points, makes it safe to disagree and create an environment that stakeholders are genuinely engaged in.
- Managing conflict so that people in the room stay in relationship with each other.
- Understanding the consciousness and unconsciousness of group dynamics and how these develop.
- What are roles, how do we get stuck in them and how you can develop flexibility in relation to the roles you play.
You will receive a Deep Democracy Level 1 certificate on completion of the program.
Deep Democracy is practiced in over 20 countries around the world.
I look forward to working with you.
Owner and founding member
because YOU'RE worth it!