April 2018 News Letter
Hi <<First Name>>,
April is a month of stepping into the spring. The Daisy or the Sweet Pea is the flower for April.
April is named after the Goddess of love, Aphrodite. In the Roman calendar, the month April is spelled "Aprils" meaning,” to open”. April is the month when trees and flowers begin to bloom.
The Cherry blossoms in Washington D.C reach their peak from April 8th
to the 12th
. Cherry blossoms are also enjoyed the first two weeks of April in Japan with celebrations, parties and festivities. Allentown has their Cherry blossom festival April 28 at the Cedar Beach parkway from 10 a. m. to 5 P.M.
Bing Crosby sang "April in Portugal" on his 1961 Holiday in Europe album. "April Showers" and "April in Paris" are two more songs about April.
Last month I had a family of four (David, Allison and children) go to San Diego, CA to get a head start into spring. And guess what!?— the day they left, March 7, we had a snow storm. They had to leave from a different airport but they got there and had such a great time. They sent me some wonderful pictures, as you can see below.
On March 11th
Mac and I accompanied a bus load of guests to the New York Pier for a VIP tour and lunch on the MSC Divina. We enjoyed a great fun filled day on the ship enjoying the crystal staircases, magnificent alternative restaurants, spa's, entertainment lounge, casino, and the food was outstanding!
Have a happy and fun filled spring!
Kathy and Mac
Upcoming trips for 2018 :
CLICK ON THE BLUE
LINK TO SEE THE CORRESPONDING FLYER ON OUR WEBSITE WITH MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
- ** Deadline Approaching- June 1, 2018- Ireland and Game of Thrones Adventure- Sept. 15-22, 2018- Departs Newark. Traveling to Dublin, Belfast, Dublin https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Xm_F5VN-SJ9xoOiJclZ1bLG5su12K8t/view
- ** Deadline Approaching- July 24, 2018- Northern Europe- MSC Cruises- Magnifica -Oct. 6-13, 2018 - Traveling to: Hamburg, Germany; Paris, France; London, England; Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam, Netherlands. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/6b02f2c8-2dc2-4c40-83da-bb12d65a5bf6/downloads/1boj73vqd_685372.pdf
- Mediterranean- MSC Fantasia- July 1-8, 2018- Spain, France, Italy, Rome
- Finger Lakes Wine Tour- Aug. 11 & 12th, 2018- Departs Allentown, PA https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A7EBAF1F92C9ECD7!202&ithint=file%2cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!ALlxp8OOmMhNnk4
- ** Deadline Approaching- May 14, 2018- Bermuda- Celebrity- Summit - Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, NewJersey. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WfPBslTjViY3E2dDdiMTJ2X1E/view
“Where the destination and the Traveler come together to fit like a glove. Let us show you the world!”
We can customize any trip, vacation or destination that you desire. You show up, we do the rest! We handle everything here-- and there!
For more information about designing a tailor made trip to Europe, which is my expertise, please contact me at: http://email@example.com
Mac's Hot Travel Tips-
"Don't go hungry!!”
- Especially when flying, it's good to have energy bars or other wrapped/packed snack food items in case of delay.
- Try to avoid carbonated sodas - and if you have an adult beverage, be sure to drink lots of water, too. This will help you avoid retaining excess water.
- Bring your own water thermos (empty) and you can fill it up after going through security checkpoint at the airport.
- When at the airport, try to find healthy restaurants instead of the fast food chain restaurants.
VIP Tour MSC Divina
The Brewer Family enjoying San Diego Zoo
Northern Ireland & Game of Thrones
Adventure- September 15 – 22, 2018
Transport by luxury coach with professional driver/guide
• Breakfast each morning, including day of arrival
• 4, three-course dinners, including dinner in the Brazen Head,
Dublin’s oldest pub
• Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Inch Abbey
• St. Patrick’s Centre, Downpatrick
• Game of Thrones Experience: Winterfell Castle movie set
• The Dark Hedges
• The Giant’s Causeway
• Mussenden Temple, Downhill Beach
• Donegal Castle
• Belleek Pottery
• Trim Castle
• Dublin Castle
• The Guinness Storehouse
$2,519.00pp- Includes all departure taxes and fees
Roundtrip airfare from Newark to Dublin
• Belfast – 2 nights, 4-Star Stormont Hotel
• Letterkenny – 1 night, 4-Star Clanree Hotel
• Cavan – 1 night, 4-Star Cabra Castle Falcon
• Dublin – 2 nights, 3-Star Mont Claire Hotel
For more information click on link below:
7 Nights in Northern Europe! Oct. 6-13, 2018- Departs Hamburg, Germany
Join Mac and Me on this luxurious ocean liner as we head to France to enjoy their delicious food and wine. We'll be going to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and many more places in Paris.
Then it's off to Southampton London, England to tour Buckingham Palace, see Big Ben, go over London Bridge, and of course, we must stop in at a few of the English pubs! Next we'll be visiting Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam Netherlands to see the famous windmills, and go on guided historical tours. Hold your space with only $200.00 deposit!
For more information, click the link below:
- Pre and post packages available, (to be announced).
- Balcony Accommodations range- $999.00/pp - $1279.00/pp
- Air fare: To be announced.
Bermuda- Celebrity Summit-
Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, New Jersey.
So easy to get to the port, not to mention the beautiful destination of Bermuda. And, Bermuda really does have pink sand!
The Summit is a very luxurious and elegant ship- you will enjoy every minute on the ship and off ship!
For more information click on link below
Finger Lakes Wine Tour
Aug. 11th & 12th, 2018:
Those of you who have been on this fantastic wine tour know how much fun we have on this great get-away. From having dinner in the castle, wine tasting, to the hotel on the lake watching the sunset.
Some of the wineries we'll be touring include:
- Glenora Winery
- Three Brothers Winery
- Fulkerson Winery
- Penguin Bay Winery
- Villa Bellangelo Winery
- Chateu LaFayette Reneau Winery
Trip includes hotel, transportation (J&J Luxury Transportation, dinner at the Belhurst Castle, breakfast at the hotel, lunch at Ginny Lee Cafe at Wagner Vineyards and all wine tasting fees on the tour.
For more information, click on the link below