Hi <<First Name>>,
Have you ever thought of all the sayings we have for March?
“Beware of the Ides of March”
“In like a lion, out like a lamb”
“Let the Luck of the Irish be with you”
I love those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold. When it is summer in the light and winter in the shade.
I am passionate about travel so when I have to start planning for clients trips or next year’s trips I get very excited. It is so exciting to plan Europe trips! I have several people gong this year all over Europe and are they ever going to have fun—from sight-seeing of the Wonders of the World to all the wonderful culinary experiences. International music takes you into another state of mind. These are just a few examples. Let’s experience this together by letting me help plan your next vacation experience.
Top o' the morning to you!
Upcoming trips for 2018 :
CLICK ON THE BLUE
LINK TO SEE THE CORRESPONDING FLYER ON OUR WEBSITE WITH MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
- Costa Rica Adventure- Feb. 14- 23. 2018 San Jose, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Jaco Beach/Puntarenas
- Mediterranean- MSC Fantasia- July 1-8, 2018- Spain, France, Italy, Rome
- Canadian Rockies via Rail- July 20-28, 2018 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IL38z-0l94i7F4zCGu5Vx0aohATZhTZz/view
- Alaska- Holland America- Noordam -July 18-29, 2018 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sKNT089ABBOfYFX9LkUC9BomK6tJ3Q6R/view
- Finger Lakes Wine Tour- Aug. 11 & 12th, 2018- Departs Allentown, PA https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A7EBAF1F92C9ECD7!202&ithint=file%2cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!ALlxp8OOmMhNnk4
- Bermuda- Celebrity- Summit - Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, NewJersey. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WfPBslTjViY3E2dDdiMTJ2X1E/view
- Ireland and Game of Thrones Adventure- Sept. 15-22, 2018- Departs Newark. Traveling to Dublin, Belfast, Dublin https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Xm_F5VN-SJ9xoOiJclZ1bLG5su12K8t/view
- Northern Europe- MSC Cruises- Magnifica -Oct. 6-13, 2018 - Traveling to: Hamburg, Germany; Paris, France; London, England; Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam, Netherlands. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/6b02f2c8-2dc2-4c40-83da-bb12d65a5bf6/downloads/1boj73vqd_685372.pdf
“Where the destination and the Traveler come together to fit like a glove. Let us show you the world!”
We can customize any trip, vacation or destination that you desire. You show up, we do the rest! We handle everything here-- and there!
For more information about designing a tailor made trip to Europe, which is my expertise, please contact me at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
MSC Fantasia- Mediterranean Cruise
July 1-8, 2018- Join us on this amazing cruise on the beautiful MSC Fantasia. We will be visiting the historic ports of Italy, from Bari to Venice, from Genoa to Naples-- including seeing important archaeological sites, and enjoying local delicious foods with unexpected flavours!
Bask in the Greek and Andalusian sun and delight yourself in the refined French towns!
This trip includes Spain, France, Italy, Genoa, La Spezoa Rome Genoa, Ajaccio, Barcelona, Cannes, Palma De Mallorca!
For more information click on link
Mac's Hot Travel Tips-
"Attitude is everything!”
- Don’t be the “ugly” American. Don’t draw negative attention to yourself.
- Have good manners and good citizenship. Say please and thank you, smile and have a good attitude.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, but don’t be paranoid. Look back when leaving to make sure you didn’t forget your purse, shopping bags or anything else important.
Repeatable content blocks:
Repeatable sections are noted with plus and minus signs so that you can add and subtract content blocks. You can also get a little fancy
: repeat blocks and remove all text to make image "gallery" sections, or do the opposite and remove images for text-only blocks!
Holland America - Alaska Land and Cruise
July 19-29, 2018:
Departs Philadelphia airport to Fairbanks Alaska, board ship in Anchorage, to Vancouver to Phila Airport.
See the wilderness of Alaska in it's breathtaking splendor! Guided tours on land and through the ship are availabe. Deposit $300.pp Chose the accommodations that suit you best- State rooms available for Balcony or Ocean View.
For more information click on link:
Finger Lakes Wine Tour
Aug. 11th & 12th, 2018:
Those of you who have been on this fantastic wine tour know how much fun we have on this great get-away. From having dinner in the castle, wine tasting, to the hotel on the lake watching the sunset.
Some of the wineries we'll be touring include:
- Glenora Winery
- Three Brothers Winery
- Fulkerson Winery
- Penguin Bay Winery
- Villa Bellangelo Winery
- Chateu LaFayette Reneau Winery
Trip includes hotel, transportation (J&J Luxury Transportation, dinner at the Belhurst Castle, breakfast at the hotel, lunch at Ginny Lee Cafe at Wagner Vineyards and all wine tasting fees on the tour.
For more information, click on the link below
Bermuda- Celebrity Summit-
Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, New Jersey.
So easy to get to the port, not to mention the beautiful destination of Bermuda. And, Bermuda really does have pink sand!
The Summit is a very luxurious and elegant ship- you will enjoy every minute on the ship and off ship!
For more information click on link below
Northern Ireland & Game of Thrones
Adventure- September 15 – 22, 2018
Transport by luxury coach with professional driver/guide
• Breakfast each morning, including day of arrival
• 4, three-course dinners, including dinner in the Brazen Head,
Dublin’s oldest pub
• Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Inch Abbey
• St. Patrick’s Centre, Downpatrick
• Game of Thrones Experience: Winterfell Castle movie set
• The Dark Hedges
• The Giant’s Causeway
• Mussenden Temple, Downhill Beach
• Donegal Castle
• Belleek Pottery
• Trim Castle
• Dublin Castle
• The Guinness Storehouse
$2,519.00pp- Includes all departure taxes and fees
Roundtrip airfare from Newark to Dublin
• Belfast – 2 nights, 4-Star Stormont Hotel
• Letterkenny – 1 night, 4-Star Clanree Hotel
• Cavan – 1 night, 4-Star Cabra Castle Falcon
• Dublin – 2 nights, 3-Star Mont Claire Hotel
For more information click on link below:
7 Nights in Northern Europe! Oct. 6-13, 2018- Departs Hamburg, Germany
Join Mac and Me on this luxurious ocean liner as we head to France to enjoy their delicious food and wine. We'll be going to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and many more places in Paris.
Then it's off to Southampton London, England to tour Buckingham Palace, see Big Ben, go over London Bridge, and of course, we must stop in at a few of the English pubs! Next we'll be visiting Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam Netherlands to see the famous windmills, and go on guided historical tours. Hold your space with only $200.00 deposit!
For more information, click the link below:
- Pre and post packages available, (to be announced).
- Balcony Accommodations range- $999.00/pp - $1279.00/pp
- Air fare: To be announced.