Hi <<First Name>>,
I hope your wishes for the New Year come true.
Making New year’s resolutions is an attempt to improve ourselves and those around us. Expressing our love, gratitude and appreciation to others on the New Year by sending Happy New Year messages to friends and loved ones is a great way to share in this spirit of renewal.
A new year is a new chapter that unfolds a new story to be told. May this year give you the opportunity to follow your dreams.
2018 is a brand new chance to do everything we want to do this year-- to do things you've never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something!
Now is the time to plan your vacation for this New Year so that you have plenty of time to prepare for the exciting adventures that are yours for the asking!.
Take a look at the trips listed on my web site for 2018. There are many dream vacations to choose from-- Costa Rica, Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Northern Europe! Come see the world with Mac and me.
September is a great time to visit Ireland. We will visit the location where they film, Game of Thrones, can’t wait. It reminds me of our visit last year to Scotland and our visits to where they film Outlander, Lollybrock , Ft. William and the Culloden Battle field. What great memories!
Also consider my Northern Europe trip in October 2018. We will board our MSC Magnifica Cruise ship in Germany and visit several ports throughout Europe. Some of the highlights are my private tours of Paris and lunch in the Eiffel tower, visit to London and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
For more information please visit my web site, or call me- 610-821-8829.
Best wishes for an amazing 2018!
Kathy and Mac
Upcoming trips for 2018 :
- Costa Rica Adventure- Feb. 14- 23. 2018 San Jose, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Jaco Beach/Puntarenas
- Mediterranean- MSC Fantasia- July 1-8, 2018- Spain, France, Italy, Rome
- Canadian Rockies via Rail- July 20-28, 2018 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IL38z-0l94i7F4zCGu5Vx0aohATZhTZz/view
- Alaska- Holland America- Noordam -July 18-29, 2018 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sKNT089ABBOfYFX9LkUC9BomK6tJ3Q6R/view
- Bermuda- Celebrity- Summit - Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, NewJersey. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WfPBslTjViY3E2dDdiMTJ2X1E/view
- Ireland and Game of Thrones Adventure- Sept. 15-22, 2018- Departs Newark. Traveling to Dublin, Belfast, Dublin https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Xm_F5VN-SJ9xoOiJclZ1bLG5su12K8t/view
- Northern Europe- MSC Cruises- Magnifica -Oct. 6-13, 2018 - Traveling to: Hamburg, Germany; Paris, France; London, England; Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam, Netherlands. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/6b02f2c8-2dc2-4c40-83da-bb12d65a5bf6/downloads/1boj73vqd_685372.pdf
- Coming up! -- Wine tour in September Details to follow.
“Where the destination and the Traveler come together to fit like a glove. Let us show you the world!”
We can customize any trip, vacation or destination that you desire. You show up, we do the rest! We handle everything here-- and there!
For more information about designing a tailor made trip to Europe, which is my expertise, please contact me at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
MSC Fantasia- Mediterranean Cruise
July 1-8, 2018- Join us on this amazing cruise on the beautiful MSC Fantasia. We will be visiting the historic ports of Italy, from Bari to Venice, from Genoa to Naples-- including seeing important archaeological sites, and enjoying local delicious foods with unexpected flavours!
Bask in the Greek and Andalusian sun and delight yourself in the refined French towns!
This trip includes Spain, France, Italy, Genoa, La Spezoa Rome Genoa, Ajaccio, Barcelona, Cannes, Palma De Mallorca!
Mac's Hot Travel Tips-
"Whoops, I wasn't expecting to get stranded!..."
We had a client who was stranded for almost 24 hours on the interstate during a major snows storm. It is highly recommended that everyone be prepared in the event such calamity happens to you.
Be sure your car always has at least these items:
- jumper cables
- spare tire, and equipment to change your tire
- bottled water
- snacks (such as granola bars, protein bars)
- blanket(s) or sleeping bags
- windshield washer fluid
- flashlight/ flares
- cellphone charger
For a great detailed list of car emergency kit items, check out this link:
Holland America - Alaska Land and Cruise
July 19-29, 2018:
Departs Philadelphia airport to Fairbanks Alaska, board ship in Anchorage, to Vancouver to Phila Airport.
See the wilderness of Alaska in it's breathtaking splendor! Guided tours on land and through the ship are availabe. Deposit $300.pp Chose the accommodations that suit you best- State rooms available for Balcony or Ocean View.
Bermuda- Celebrity Summit-
Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, New Jersey.
So easy to get to the port, not to mention the beautiful destination of Bermuda. And, Bermuda really does have pink sand!
The Summit is a very luxurious and elegant ship- you will enjoy every minute on the ship and off ship!
Northern Ireland & Game of Thrones
Adventure- September 15 – 22, 2018
Transport by luxury coach with professional driver/guide
• Breakfast each morning, including day of arrival
• 4, three-course dinners, including dinner in the Brazen Head,
Dublin’s oldest pub
• Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Inch Abbey
• St. Patrick’s Centre, Downpatrick
• Game of Thrones Experience: Winterfell Castle movie set
• The Dark Hedges
• The Giant’s Causeway
• Mussenden Temple, Downhill Beach
• Donegal Castle
• Belleek Pottery
• Trim Castle
• Dublin Castle
• The Guinness Storehouse
$2,519.00pp- Includes all departure taxes and fees
Roundtrip airfare from Newark to Dublin
• Belfast – 2 nights, 4-Star Stormont Hotel
• Letterkenny – 1 night, 4-Star Clanree Hotel
• Cavan – 1 night, 4-Star Cabra Castle Falcon
• Dublin – 2 nights, 3-Star Mont Claire Hotel
7 Nights in Northern Europe! Oct. 6-13, 2018- Departs Hamburg, Germany
Join Mac and Me on this luxurious ocean liner as we head to France to enjoy their delicious food and wine. We'll be going to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and many more places in Paris.
Then it's off to Southampton London, England to tour Buckingham Palace, see Big Ben, go over London Bridge, and of course, we must stop in at a few of the English pubs! Next we'll be visiting Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam Netherlands to see the famous windmills, and go on guided historical tours. Hold your space with only $200.00 deposit!
- Pre and post packages available, (to be announced).
- Balcony Accommodations range- $999.00/pp - $1279.00/pp
- Air fare: To be announced.