May 2018 Newsletter
Hi <<First Name>>,
Just before I wrote this newsletter I was in a gift shop and saw this sign: “Dream, because dreams come true”. What a great title for my newsletter. Dream big and climb every mountain. A vacation starts first with a dream—a dream has no bounds. Day dreams help you escape. Now is the time for action-- to produce results for without action, dreams do not become reality. Action is the stuff that dreams are made of. Visualize yourself reaching your dreams. Visualization is a great first step—see yourself at the Eiffel Tower or a Paris Café. A dream without a plan is soon exposed. Think where you want to go, this year or next year. To enforce your dreams, cut out pictures-- for example, of Ireland, then imagine you are there in the picture. Take a first step by putting a deposit down to make it a reality. Establish a budget for your trip. The vacation is the final line. Go and enjoy!
Our trip that I have going in September to Ireland is amazing! Ireland is magical. If you want adventure, I have a Northern Europe trip going in October, also.
Make your dreams come true today!
Kathy and Mac
Upcoming trips for 2018 :
CLICK ON THE BLUE
LINK TO SEE THE CORRESPONDING FLYER ON OUR WEBSITE WITH MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
- ** Deadline Approaching- June 1, 2018- Ireland and Game of Thrones Adventure- Sept. 15-22, 2018- Departs Newark. Traveling to Dublin, Belfast, Dublin https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Xm_F5VN-SJ9xoOiJclZ1bLG5su12K8t/view
- ** Deadline Approaching- July 24, 2018- Northern Europe- MSC Cruises- Magnifica -Oct. 6-13, 2018 - Traveling to: Hamburg, Germany; Paris, France; London, England; Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam, Netherlands. https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/6b02f2c8-2dc2-4c40-83da-bb12d65a5bf6/downloads/1boj73vqd_685372.pdf
- Mediterranean- MSC Fantasia- July 1-8, 2018- Spain, France, Italy, Rome
- Finger Lakes Wine Tour- Aug. 11 & 12th, 2018- Departs Allentown, PA https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A7EBAF1F92C9ECD7!202&ithint=file%2cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!ALlxp8OOmMhNnk4
- ** Deadline Approaching- May 14, 2018- Bermuda- Celebrity- Summit - Aug. 19-26, 2018- Departs Cape Liberty, NewJersey. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WfPBslTjViY3E2dDdiMTJ2X1E/view
“Where the destination and the Traveler come together to fit like a glove. Let us show you the world!”
We can customize any trip, vacation or destination that you desire. You show up, we do the rest! We handle everything here-- and there!
For more information about designing a tailor made trip to Europe, which is my expertise, please contact me at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Mac's Hot Safety Travel Tips
- If you are approached by a stranger in an unrecognized uniform, ask to see identification.
- Beware, especially if he asks to count your cash. Police don’t ever do that.
- Pay attention at ATM’s – Don’t let anyone help you, as they might be running a scam.
Northern Ireland & Game of Thrones
Adventure- September 15 – 22, 2018
Transport by luxury coach with professional driver/guide
• Breakfast each morning, including day of arrival
• 4, three-course dinners, including dinner in the Brazen Head,
Dublin’s oldest pub
• Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Inch Abbey
• St. Patrick’s Centre, Downpatrick
• Game of Thrones Experience: Winterfell Castle movie set
• The Dark Hedges
• The Giant’s Causeway
• Mussenden Temple, Downhill Beach
• Donegal Castle
• Belleek Pottery
• Trim Castle
• Dublin Castle
• The Guinness Storehouse
$2,519.00pp- Includes all departure taxes and fees
Roundtrip airfare from Newark to Dublin
• Belfast – 2 nights, 4-Star Stormont Hotel
• Letterkenny – 1 night, 4-Star Clanree Hotel
• Cavan – 1 night, 4-Star Cabra Castle Falcon
• Dublin – 2 nights, 3-Star Mont Claire Hotel
For more information click on link below:
7 Nights in Northern Europe! Oct. 6-13, 2018- Departs Hamburg, Germany
Join Mac and Me on this luxurious ocean liner as we head to France to enjoy their delicious food and wine. We'll be going to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and many more places in Paris.
Then it's off to Southampton London, England to tour Buckingham Palace, see Big Ben, go over London Bridge, and of course, we must stop in at a few of the English pubs! Next we'll be visiting Zeebrugge, Belgium, Amsterdam Netherlands to see the famous windmills, and go on guided historical tours. Hold your space with only $200.00 deposit!
For more information, click the link below:
- Pre and post packages available, (to be announced).
- Balcony Accommodations range- $999.00/pp - $1279.00/pp
- Air fare: To be announced.
Finger Lakes Wine Tour
Aug. 11th & 12th, 2018:
Those of you who have been on this fantastic wine tour know how much fun we have on this great get-away. From having dinner in the castle, wine tasting, to the hotel on the lake watching the sunset.
Some of the wineries we'll be touring include:
- Glenora Winery
- Three Brothers Winery
- Fulkerson Winery
- Penguin Bay Winery
- Villa Bellangelo Winery
- Chateu LaFayette Reneau Winery
Trip includes hotel, transportation (J&J Luxury Transportation, dinner at the Belhurst Castle, breakfast at the hotel, lunch at Ginny Lee Cafe at Wagner Vineyards and all wine tasting fees on the tour.
For more information, click on the link below