Consistent, scaffolded experiences for principals, ILTs, and network teams to run successful Cycles of Inquiry in support of achieving priority goals.
A Google Sheet that includes:
- Site Plan Summary
- Beginning of the Year Consultation
- Cycles of Inquiry Note-taker
- Guiding Questions
- (for principals & network supts)
- Support Structure for ILT meetings
- Facilitate bi-monthly ILT Learning Summits
- Guide network superintendent dialogue with principals
Is the use of this tool required?
- No, if the school has an equally effective way of documenting and communicating their data-driven inquiry cycles
- Yes, if the school does not yet have an equally effective way of documenting and communicating their data-driven inquiry cycles
Click here to read more and also access your own school’s tool!