Hey everyone! I am working on updating the website. We have new pages under the RenoDevo tab for the race schedule and roster. If you didn't already know, we also keep an archive of team emails and important documents on the resources page.
If anyone has high-resolution, high-quality images from the new season, please send them my way for use on the website! We can give you credit as needed. (Owen Swall, I'm looking at you!)
On the new roster page, we want to add a couple things about each racer. This is completely optional but hopefully fun! Please reply to this email or send me an email at email@example.com with any or all the following. When you reply, specify the athlete's name and which questions you're answering.
Deadline for responses: April 13th!
- Race age this year
- Favorite trail in Reno/Carson/Tahoe
- Why did you want to join RenoDevo?
- What is your favorite or least favorite training workout to do with the team?
- Do you have any funny or interesting stories from practices or races?
- Give me a quote, pertaining to mountain biking, life, or whatever! These can be funny, inspirational, confusing... We want to capture personality!
- Instagram handle or Facebook URL
Thanks to everyone helping fulfill our social media requirements by hashtagging and tagging our sponsors in your photos! As long as everyone continues to pitch in, we won't have to "assign" social media responsibilities.
⭐️ Shout outs to the following for posting and tagging content ⭐️
⭐️ Zach Waymire @zach.waymire
⭐️ Veronica Gardella @veronicag_yup
⭐️ Drew Swall @drew.swall
⭐️ Ryan Palmer @_ryanpalmer_
⭐️ Jackson Miers @jacksonmiers
⭐️ Abby Swall @abby.swall
⭐️ Ann Miers
⭐️ Kyle Dixon
Keep it up, everyone! Parents and athletes alike, please add me on Facebook and Instagram so I can do more shoutouts! Also, hashtag #RenoDevo so I can find your stuff. You never know, we might award some gift cards at the end of the season for stellar social media work. ;)