More weather...

Quick update for this week.  The training plan was to have a low key first half of the week and then get some long rides in Thursday with the team and then more on the weekend.  However the weekend looks to be a wash with a big storm approaching.

So...we don't have training tonight but I recommend getting out for a good fun ride today, tomorrow, even Wednesday if you can.  The weather should be good through Thursday night.  For those following the structured training plan that were ready for a break I still recommend getting out for a ride or two before we meet on Thursday. 

Please wear your heart rate monitors and keep an eye on what heart rates you are seeing at times during the ride.  I'm not going to give any HR ranges to maintain, just have fun and try to challenge yourselves on the up hills. 

We will meet on Thursday as scheduled at 6:00 at Brown Elementary School.  If the forecast holds then Sunday will be the only possibility for a team ride and even that looks sketchy.  Will keep an eye on the weather...



Copyright © 2017 Reno Tahoe Junior Cycling, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp