Dear Pursue Members and Friends-
In the spirit of keeping you all in the know during our transition, a few ideas and some information for you to consider can be found below!
Give the Gift of Pursue:
Do you or someone you know need the perfect last minute gift that keeps on giving? Consider purchasing a Pursue gift card--just email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase!
Classes Offered and Member Perks include:
- 15-20 classes Monday-Friday
- 4-5 classes on Saturdays
- Starting times as early as 6:10 am and as late as 6:30 pm (most classes are 50 min)
- 24 hour/0ff-hour access to cardio and strength equipment
- Disciplines offered: Megaformer, Condition, Cycle, Barre, Hot Yoga, Sculpt, Yoga, Boxing, and Foundation Training
- Small group classes (6-12 class participants per class, depending on discipline)
- 7 bathrooms-- 5 individual shower rooms, 2 single toilet rooms
- 5 individual changing rooms
- Heart Rate Monitoring System for cycle and condition classes
New Teacher Trainings
Whether you’re looking to strengthen your own practice, or have an interest in teaching, our teacher trainings are a great way to learn about the disciplines we offer at Pursue. Upcoming teacher training opportunities include:
Cycle Teacher Training with Annie Rendall, $149
Monday, January 6th 5:30-8:30pm
Tuesday, January 7th 5:30-8:30pm
Megaformer Teacher Training with Danielle Haigh, $149
Monday, January 13th 5:30-8:30pm
Tuesday, January 14th 5:30-8:30pm
Hot 60 Teacher Training with Danielle Haigh, $149
Monday, January 20th 5:30-8:30 pm
Tuesday, January 21st 5:30-8:30 pm
Pursue is coming along nicely. There have been 20-30 workers in the building daily to further progress. We are getting close and will keep you updated as final date bubbles to the top for our contractor and the town planners.
We look forward to being back in our happy place with you very very soon!
Happy Holidays to you all,
Your Pursue Team