Ensure your leadership team can deliver the change your business requires.
Leading change is the business-critical skill for any leadership team - especially since 88% of change initiatives fail.
Introducing the 'Leading Change' workshop for leadership teams based on Campbell’s acclaimed business book, ‘The Change Catalyst: secrets to successful and sustainable change’ (Wiley 2017). Click here for more details.
Leading change is tough. As leaders, not only must we embrace change ourselves, but we also need to help our people to do the same - or we won't succeed.
Only your people can deliver your strategy; only your people can deliver the change your business needs.
This interactive 2-day workshop will enable your leadership team to develop the skills they need to lead the delivery of successful and sustainable change. (Something that Exec Teams manage to achieve a mere 12% of the time.)
This investment in your leadership team may be the best investment you ever make. Download the ‘Leading Change’ workshop overview here and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your workshop.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." (Charles Darwin)
In the workshop, your leadership team will explore:
- The technological change heading your way and the potential threats and opportunities for your business
- How all change is personal
- Our personal barriers to change
- How to embrace change
- Tools to help your people embrace change
- Why 88% of change fails
- The essential ingredients to successful change
- How to lead successful change
- How to build an extraordinary leadership team
- How to develop a culture that embraces change
- Action plans for the delivery of sustainable change
Leading Change - THE essential workshop for leadership teams.
To find out more, click on the links above or send me an email.
All the best
Campbell Macpherson: business adviser, speaker, author and Change Catalyst
"Packed with the insight, tools and know-how needed to make sure your next change is the 1 in 8 that succeeds; pick up this book."
Institute of Leadership & Management