4. Combine drained beans, spice package, tahini paste, lemon and water in food processor and process until desired consistency.
5. Serve with fresh pita, bread, and/or vegetables.
Notes: can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Makes great lunch and school snacks.
Month of September
September 3-5, 2016 - Wainfleet - 28th Annual Marshville Heritage Festival
September 17-18, 2016 - Milton - Milton Farm Fall Craft Show
September 22-25, 2016 - Carp - Carp Fair
September 24, 2016 - Wellesley - Wellesley Apple Butter & Cheese Festival
Month of October
October 1-2, 2016 - Windsor - C.C.'s 4th Annual Fall Craft Show
October 8-10, 2016 - Vineland - Vineland Thanksgiving Art Fest
October 8-10, 2016 - Buckhorn - Buckhorn Harvest Craft Show
October 15-16, 2016 - Lambton - Lambton Fall Colours & Craft Festival
October 15-16, 2016 - Welland - Centennial High School
October 21-23, 2016 - Oshawa - Durham Craft & Gift Show
October 28-30, 2016 - Peterborough - Hand of Man Art & Craft Show
October 29-30, 2016 - Amherstburg - Western Secondary School Pumpkinfest
Pick up a package or two of our Mushroom Risotto and you can make two different dishes with only one package.
What You Need:
- One Package of everythingnice Mushroom Risotto.
- 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (can also use Asiago, Romano etc.).
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs (can also use cracker or bread crumbs).
- 1 beaten egg.
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing to serve.
1. Prepare rice as per package and allow to cool enough to handle.
2. Combine rice and cheese.
3. Shape into approx. 2 inch balls and roll first in egg and then crumbs.
4. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet at 350 F for approx. 20 minutes.
5. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Notes: Can be made ahead (up until the point of the final baking) and stored in the refrigerator the night before.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our deliciousPumpkin Sconesrecipe using our Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.