It is hard to believe we are putting 2016 behind us and moving forward into 2017. Thank you for another great year.
Website changes and updates to our products will be continuing through January so please bear with us as we catch up after a busy fall.
- 1 package of everythingnice Texas Chili.
- 1 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 2 chopped peppers (red, green, orange or yellow - heck...mix it up!).
- 1 cup water.
- 1 package of corn tortillas (you will need approx. 15).
- 250 ml of cottage cheese (I used a dry cottage cheese as it has a higher protein content).
- 250 grams of grated old cheddar cheese.
1. Soak beans as per instructions on everythingnice package.
2. Prepare chili as per instructions (WITH ONE EXCEPTION - use only 1 cup of water).
3. Once the chili is cooked and beans tender (approx. 30 min) you can start building your lasagna. Begin with one layer of the chili; top with the corn tortillas. Repeat 2 more times.
4. Add cottage cheese as a layer on it's own.
5. Add two more layers of chili topped with tortillas.
6. Top final tortilla layer with a bit of chili; cover with the
grated cheddar cheese.
7. Bake in a 325 F oven for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and the dish is heated through.
8. Serve with sour cream (optional).
- You can substitute the cottage cheese with ricotta, or omit that layer entirely.
- You can substitute any of the everythingnice chili kits. You can also prepare the chili in advance but the final cooking time may need to be extended 45 minutes to make sure the dish is heated through.
The corn tortillas tend to break up more than a traditional pasta noodle but the texture and flavour is awesome!
Months of January & February
No shows, please visit our online store for all the products you need.
Our Blended Spice Kits save you time and the necessity of scouring the grocery aisles for spice after spice.