Cold nights need warm, hearty meals. Check out our three must have chillies.
1. Canadian Chili, EH!
2. Chipotle Black Bean Chili
3. Texas Chili
A New Recipe using our Broccoli & Potato Soup
Broccoli & Cheddar Croquettes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
What You Need:
- One Package of everythingnice Broccoli & Potato Soup.
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese (or Swiss, Gouda, etc.).
- 1/2 cup of corn flake crumbs (or cracker or bread crumbs).
- marinara sauce for dipping.
1. Combine soup mix with 1 3/4 cups of hot water.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes and allow to cool enough to handle.
3. Combine mix and cheese.
3. Shape into approx. 2 inch coquettes (small logs) and roll in crumbs.
4. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet at 350 F for approx. 10 minutes.
5. Server with marinara sauce.
Notes: can be made the day before. Assemble and shape, store in refrigerator. bake and serve warm the next day.
Month of December
December 1-4, 2016 - London - London Christmas Craft Festival
December 3-4, 2016 - Simcoe - Dicken's Christmas Craft Show
December 8-11, 2016 - Cambridge - Christmas in Cambridge Market
Month of January
No shows this month, please visit our online store for all the products you need.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our deliciousMexican Lasagnarecipe using our Texas Chili.