This twist on a classic will please the whole family and is easy to prepare. Just toss it all into a pot with water and make yourself a delicious, protein-rich meal any time!
Potato & Herb Soup
Who doesn't love the creamy comfort of potato soup? Try adding grated cheddar cheese and bacon bits and the kids will come running to the dinner table.
This all star, easy-to-follow recipe is jam packed with earthy goodness. The ancient Romans recognized the health benefits of this delicious concoction.
Plowman's Hearty Bean Soup
There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work, to dinner waiting for you in the crock pot. This robust recipe features black beans and black-eyed peas and is quickly prepared using tomatoes from your pantry.
Month of December Shows:
December 4-7th - London - London Christmas Craft Festival
- 1 Package of Everythingnice Burgerizer!.
- 4.5 Cups of Water.
- 1.5 Cups of Sliced Mushrooms.
- 1 Tbsp. of Flour.
- 2 Tsp. of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Cooking Oil and Butter.
1. Brown mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
2. Combine 4 cups of cold water with Worcestershire sauce and flour.
3. Add water mixture and Everythingnice Burgerizer kit.
4. Simmer for 45 minutes until rice is tender (the mixture will form a delicious gravy).
5. Boil 2 chopped potatoes in water. Once tender mash with cream and butter.
6. Place Burgerizer mixture in casserole dish and top with mashed potatoes (we like to put a dollop of butter on top of the potatoes before baking).
7. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes until potatoes are browned.
Serves 4-6 people.
Note: You can also add frozen peas and/or carrots to the Burgerizer mixture before topping with the potatoes.