Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 Hours for Chili and 15 Minutes for Final Nachos
What You Need:
- One Package of everythingnice Canadian Chili (mild), everythingnice Texas Chili (medium) or everythingnice Chipotle Black Bean Chili (hot).
- 1- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- 1 chopped onion.
- tortilla chips.
- cheddar cheese (also excellent with a jalapeño Havarti or Monterey Jack cheese).
- red and green peppers (save some for topping on nachos).
- one fresh diced tomato.
1. Prepare chili as per package directions.
2. Layer tortilla chips on parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle layer of grated cheese.
4. Top with second layer of tortilla chips.
5. Sprinkle second layer of grated cheese.
6. Bake at 400 °F until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
7. Top with hot chili, diced peppers and diced fresh tomatoes.
8. Serve immediately.
Notes: Excellent with a side of everythingnice guacamole or salsa and sour cream. For those liking a bit of heat, add pickled jalapenos just before serving. Chili can be prepared a day or two in advance and refrigerated.
Our delicious new Carrot Ginger Soup will keep you warm on cold winter days. Fast and simple, it pairs nicely with any sandwich for lunch or dinner.
No time to spend in the kitchen? Our 30-minute, vegetarian, gluten free and low sodium Tomato Spinach Soup will make your life easier and healthier.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Sausageless Sausage Rollsrecipe using our "The Best" Lentil Soup.