- One Package of everythingnice Potato & Herb Soup.
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli.
- 2.5 cups of milk.
- 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
- 1 Tbsp of butter.
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Butter baking Dish.
3. In baking dish combine soup mix, milk, broccoli and 1 cup of the cheese.
4. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 35-45 minutes until texture of the broccoli suits your tastes (we like a bit of firmness so we use the shorter baking time).
- Substitute cauliflower or use a combination of both.
- Toss in some leftover chicken, cooked bacon or tofu cubes to make this a one dish meal.
- Try a different cheese to mix it up...how about a smoked gouda...yum!
Month of April
April 2-3, 2016 - Huttonville - 63rd Huttonville Lions Club Spring Craft & Antique Show
April 22-24, 2016 - Stratford - 2016 Home & Garden Show
April 30 - May 1, 2016 - Milton - Milton Farm Spring Craft Show
April 30 - May 1, 2016 - Windsor - C.C.'S 4th Annual Spring Craft show
NEW Mushroom Risotto
Are you scared to make risotto? Afraid all that stirring won’t turn out well? Try our no fuss, full flavour rice dish that can easily stand up on its own as a main course.
Due to Popular Demand we are Re-Introducing our Minestrone Soup
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Italian Rice Ballsrecipe using our new Mushroom Risotto.