- One Package of everythingnice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- 1 cup of pumpkin purée (do not use pumpkin pie filling).
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 cup butter (can use margarine etc) at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup milk (can be dairy or non-dairy).
- 3 Tsp. of baking powder.
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Combine Oatmeal Raisin cookies and baking powder.
3. Add softened butter and cream with a fork until it resembles coarse oatmeal.
4. In a separate bowl combine egg, pumpkin and milk.
5. Combine both mixtures and mix only until dough sticks together. Do not over mix or scones will be tough.
6. On a parchment lined baking pan, shape the dough into a large round approx. 1 inch thick. Cut into wedges and separate the wedges slightly so they get brown on all sides (yummy crispy bits of goodness).
7. Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Month of October
October 1-2, 2016 - Windsor - C.C.'s 4th Annual Handmade Fall Craft Show
October 8-10, 2016 - Vineland - Vineland Thanksgiving Art Fest
October 8-10, 2016 - Buckhorn - Buckhorn Harvest Craft Show
October 15-16, 2016 - Lambton - Lambton Fall Colours & Craft Festival
October 15-16, 2016 - Welland - Centennial High School
October 21-23, 2016 - Oshawa - Durham Craft & Gift Show
October 28-30, 2016 - Peterborough - Hand of Man Art & Craft Show
October 29-30, 2016 - Amherstburg - Western Secondary School Pumpkinfest
Month of November
November 3-6, 2016 - Nepean - Nepean Sportsplex Christmas Craft Show
November 4-6, 2016 - Barrie - 2016 Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Barrie Molson Centre
November 11-13, 2016 - Stratford - Rotary Arts & Crafts Christmas Show 2016
November 12-13, 2016 - Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Craft Festival
November 18-20, 2016 - Markham - Markham Home for the Holidays
November 19-20, 2016 - Thorold - Thorold's 23rd Annual Christmas Art & Craft Show