- 1 Package of Everythingnice Mediterranean Pasta Salad.
- 1 1/4 Cup of cream (we used 10% coffee cream to reduce the fat).
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese (or Asiago or Romano cheese).
- Roasted red peppers and baby spinach (optional).
1. Combine cream, sun-dried tomatoes, spice package and cheese; set aside.
2. Bring water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
3. Drain pasta and return to the pot.
4. Add cream and spice mixture and simmer on medium for approx. 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
5. Add roasted red peppers and baby spinach (optional).
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Potato Puffs recipe.