- 1 Package of Everythingnice Breakfast Quinoa.
- 2 Eggs. - 1 Cup of Milk. - 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar. - 1 Cup of All-Purpose Flour. - 2 Tbsp. of Baking Soda.
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Lightly grease 12 muffins cups or line with muffin papers. 3. Reserve the spice packet from your Everythingnice Breakfast Quinoa and combine the remainder with 2 cups of water. Cook over medium heat until most of the water has been absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. Combine eggs, milk and sugar in a separate bowl.
5. Add cooled quinoa & the reserved spice packet and mix until well combined.
6. Add flour and baking soda and mix.
7. Bake at 400 F for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.