- One Package of everythingnice Mushroom Risotto.
- 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (can also use Asiago, Romano etc.).
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs (can also use cracker or bread crumbs).
- 1 beaten egg.
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing to serve.
1. Prepare rice as per package and allow to cool enugh to handle.
2. Combine rice and cheese.
3. Shape into approx. 2 inch balls and roll in egg and then crumbs.
4. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet at 350 F for approx. 20 minutes.
5. Server with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Notes: can be made ahead (up until the point of the final baking) and stored in the refrigerator the night before.
Month of May
April 30-May 1, 2016 - Milton - Milton Farm Spring Craft Show
April 30-May 1, 2016 - Windsor - C.C's 4th Annual Spring Craft Show
May 14, 2016 - Thorold - 38th Annual Thorold Arts & Crafts Show 2016
May 14, 2016 - Ancaster - Hamilton VegFest
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Gazpachorecipe using our Marinara Sauce.