1. Remove spice package and soak chickpeas as per package directions.
2. Drain chickpeas, add 1/3 cup of water, spice package and stir. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
3. Mash chickpea mixture in a food processor.
4. Shape into small patties and brush lightly with oil.
5. Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking.
6. Serve with fresh salad.
Makes Approximately 12 Patties.
NOTE: Excellent served with a Lemon Tahini Sauce (juice 1/2 of one lemon, 2 Tbsp. of tahini, 1 glove of garlic & 1 Tbsp. of water, combine).
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Game Time Chili Nachos recipe.