A fresh take on the traditional brownie, this vegan, gluten-free recipe is perfect for the whole family.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
This moist and chewy cookie recipe makes THE BEST version of this classic staple. We dare you to disagree!
Venetian Rice Pudding (GF)
A creamy, old-time favourite! Cinnamon and a hint of orange bring this pudding to a whole new level of goodness. Use your favourite milk; soy, almond and coconut milk are all excellent choices.
Month of September Shows:
Sept 5-7 - Wainfleet - Marshville Heritage Festival
Sept 12-13 - Sudbury - Valley Home & Lifestyle Show
Sept 19-20 - Barrie - Barrie Home & Lifestyle Show
Sept 19-20 - Milton - Milton Farm Fall Craft Show
Sept 24-27 - Carp - Carp Fair
Sept 26 - Wellesley - Apple Butter & Cheese Festival
A New Recipe using our Split Pea & Portobello Mushroom Soup
Split Pea & Potato Crock Pot Stew
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours on High, 6 Hours on Low
What You Need:
- 1 Package of Split Pea & Portobello Mushroom Soup.
- 2 lbs. of potatoes (cut into 3-4" pieces).
- 3.5 cups of water.
- 2 Tbsp. of butter or margarine.
- Sriracha or other hot sauce for spiciness (optional).
1. Combine Split Pea & Portobello Mushroom soup mix, potatoes, water and butter/margarine together in crock pot.
2. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
3. Serve hot.
As delicious as this recipe is, it is also enormously versatile. Try adding leftover ham or chicken for a sturdier main dish. Or use sweet potatoes and diced onion for a more exotic stew.
Makes 4 servings.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Lasagna Roll Ups recipe.