Just in time for Spring, we have launched our line of Blended Spice Kits on Everythingnice.ca. Always ready in minutes, these kits are perfect for easy dinners, great appetizers or that first barbecue of the year.
Fragrant herbs and garlic that can be added to butter or oil to top off a fresh baguette or dress up potatoes or pasta. This kit is a side dish waiting to happen!
Capturing the flavors of fresh ripe tomatoes, basil and garlic, our Bruschetta kit mixes with fresh tomatoes for an easy appetizer your guests will love.
One spice kit, 2 options. Make a delectable salsa and serve with fresh tortilla chips or homemade pita chips. Or combine with avocados for the authentic Mexican flavor of guacamole with a cilantro-cayenne kick.
A delicious blend of Italian seasonings that can turn any can of tomatoes into a fast and fabulous marinara sauce.
Month of April Shows
April 5th & 6th - Barrie - 1st Annual Barrie Spring Arts & Crafts Show, East Bayfield
April 4th, 5th & 6th - Orangeville - 2014 Home & Garden Show
April 5th & 6th - Huttonville - 62nd Huttonville Antique & Craft Show
April 11th, 12th & 13th - Sudbury - Sudbury Home, Garden & Leisure Trade Show
April 18th - London - 33rd London Arts & Crafts Spring Show & Sale
April 18th - Ancaster - Ancaster Lions Gift & Craft Show
April 26th & 27th - Windsor - C.C.'s 2nd Annual Spring Craft Show
- 1 Package of Cosy Quinoa & Rice Soup
- 1 Butternut Squash (Medium Sized)
- 1 Large Potato
- 3 Cups of Water
- .5 Tsp of Cumin (Optional)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Optional)
- Cilantro (Optional)
- 1 Fresh Lime Quartered (Optional)
1. Peel and cut butternut squash into 1" pieces (approx. 4 Cups).
2. Cut potato into 1" pieces also (approx 1.5 Cups).
3. In a large saucepan heat 1 Tbsp of Oil and add squash and potato.
4. Lightly brown both the squash and potato.
5. Add Cosy Quinoa & Rice Soup kit and 3 cups of water.
6. Add 2 cloves of garlic and .5 tsp of cumin if desired.
7. Simmer over medium/high heat for 20-25 minutes until rice is tender and water absorbed.
8. Serve warm garnished with cilantro and quartered fresh lime if desired.
9. Serves 4 for dinner or 6 as a side dish. You may substitute the butternut squash for pumpkin or sweet potato.