- 1 package of everythingnice Carrot Ginger Soup.
- 1 cup flour.
- 4 Tsp. baking powder.
- 3/4 cup shortening, butter OR margarine.
- 1 cup milk (dairy, almond, soy etc).
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Combine soup mix, flour and baking powder (crumble orange with fingers).
3. Using a fork or pastry cutter, cut the shortening into the mix until it resembles oatmeal.
4. Add milk until mix holds together ... do not over mix.
5. Flatten to 1/2 inch thick and cut into rounds.
6. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Serve with your favorite soup or stew.
Months of February & March
No shows. Please visit our online store for all the products you need.
The newest gadget to hit the market and a pleasure to use with our many products. Designed in Ottawa, Ontario, this multi-functional cooker can replace most of the tools you currently own including your pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. Great for sautéeing/browning. The Instant Pot will decrease your cooking times and uses up to 70% less energy.
A double batch of any of our soups will fit comfortably in the Instant Pot. Bean soups take a full 30 minutes after being soaked as per package instructions.
Beanless soups take 20 minutes.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious French Onion Souprecipe using our Wild Mushroom & Barley Soup.