Featuring both red and white kidney beans, this fragrant chili is mildly spiced but full of flavor.
Chipotle Black Bean Chili
An aromatic and delicious low-fat vegetarian chili with a bold, rich smokiness.
This all-star, easy to follow recipe brings the heat! Make it overnight in the crock pot so it's ready just in time for kick off.
Month of August Shows:
August 1 - 2 - Port Colborne - Canal Days Indoor Craft Show
A New Recipe using our Pasta Fagioli Soup
Summer Bean Salad
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
What You Need:
- 1 Package of Everythingnice Pasta Fagioli Soup.
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Cherry tomatoes, green pepper.
1. Set aside pasta and spice package from Everythingnice Pasta Fagioli Soup.
2. Soak beans as per instructions.
3. Boil beans in 4 cups of water for approximately 1 hour (until tender). Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Combine spice package with 1/4 red wine vinegar and 1/4 olive oil.
5. Toss with beans and add cherry tomatoes and diced green peppers.
6. Serve cold.
Also delicious with diced cucumber, fresh corn niblets and/or feta cheese cubes.
Makes 4 servings.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Curry Pea & Potato Crock Pot Stew recipe.