- One Package of everythingnice Marinara Sauce.
- 1 can whole tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup water.
- 1 english cucumber (diced).
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper.
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper.
- 1 seeded jalapeno (optional...will make it quite spicy).
- 1 diced avocado.
1. Combine all ingredients (except avocado and cilantro) in large bowl or blender.
2. Puree all until smooth using blender, immersion blender or food processor.
3. Serve chilled with diced avocado and cilantro (optional).
Month of June
June 5th - St. Catharines - Niagara VegFest 2016
Month of July
July 1-3, 2016 - Cobourg - 2016 Cobourg Rotary Arts & Crafts Festival
July 23-24, 2016 - Hanover - Hanover Arts & Crafts Show
July 30-31, 2016 - Port Colborne -Canal Days Indoor Craft Show
Capturing the flavors of fresh ripe tomatoes, basil and garlic, our Bruschetta kit mixes with fresh tomatoes for an easy appetizer your guests will love.
Guacamole & Salsa Mix
One spice kit, 2 options. Make a delectable salsa and serve with fresh tortilla chips or homemade pita chips. Or combine with avocados for the authentic Mexican flavor of guacamole with a cilantro-cayenne kick.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious 7 Layer Diprecipe using our Texas Chili.