For the launch of our new soup, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50.00 or more for the whole month of September. Use Code FREESEPT
A New Recipe using our Garlic Spread
BBQ-ed Cauliflower Steaks
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
What You Need:
- One Package of everythingnice Garlic Spread.
- 1 cauliflower.
- 1 lb. of butter (can use margarine etc.).
1. Prepare Garlic butter as per package instructions.
2. Slice cauliflower into 1 inch steaks (keep the core in as it holds everything together).
3. Brush a small amount of garlic butter on both sides of each slice.
4. Place on heated BBQ grill (or in oven at 400 F) for 10 minutes. Flip once during cooking.
Notes: you can also use the same process for cabbage steaks, grilled eggplant or zucchini. The butter will stay nicely in the fridge for several weeks and is great for garlic bread.
Month of August
Month of September
September 3-5, 2016 - Wainfleet - 28th Annual Marshville Heritage Festival
September 17-18, 2016 - Milton - Milton Farm Fall Craft Show
September 22-25, 2016 - Carp - Carp Fair
September 24, 2016 - Wellesley - Wellesley Apple Butter & Cheese Festival
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Harvest Bean Medley Hummusrecipe using our NEW Harvest Bean Medley Soup.