Our Split Pea & Portabello Mushroom Soup is gluten free, vegetarian and ready to eat in under an hour. The mild curry flavour and umami taste of the meaty mushrooms combine to form an exotic and satisfying soup.
Our delicious new Carrot Ginger Soup will keep you warm on cold winter days. Fast and simple, it pairs nicely with any sandwich for lunch or dinner.
Our Apple & Cannellini Bean Soup is low sodium, gluten free and vegetarian. This soup features a novel combination of ingredients which make it creamy and complex in flavour.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Remove spice packet from Burgerizer
3. Combine Burgerizer with 2.5 cups of boiling water and set aside.
4. Combine spice pack with tomatoes.
5. Finely chop cabbage.
6. Combine all ingredients in baking dish.
7. Cover and bake in oven for 1.5 hours until rice is plump and soft.
8. Serve warm as a side dish or main.
This can also be cooked in a crock pot on low for 6 hours.