- 1 Package of Everythingnice Spinach Couscous
- 3 Cups of Fresh Vegetables (mushrooms, peppers, onions, zucchini)
- 1/4 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup of Oil plus 1 Tbsp.
- 2 Green Onions (optional)
1. Prepare Everythingnice Spinach Couscous as per directions.
2. Cut vegetables into approx 2" square chunks and toss in 1 Tbsp of oil.
3. Place vegetables on skewers and roast on barbeque for approx. 8-10 minutes turning frequently until slightly roasted.
4. Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
5. Combine couscous, vegetables, chopped green onions, red wine vinegar, and remaining oil.
6. This salad can be served warm or cold. 7. Serves 6.