November 6-8, 2015 - Barrie - 2015 Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Barrie Molson Centre
November 7, 2015 - Goderich - A Country Christmas Craft Show
November 14-15, 2015 - Kitchener/Waterloo - Kitchener-Waterloo Craft Festival
November 14-15, 2015 - Stratford - Rotary Arts & Crafts Christmas Show 2015
November 20-22, 2015 - Markham - Markham Home For The Holidays
November 21-22, 2015 - Thorold - Thorold's 22nd Annual Christmas Arts & Crafts Show
November 28-29, 2015 - Huttonville - 66th Huttonville Lions Club Fall Craft & Antique Show
November 28-29, 2015 - Ancaster -Ancaster Christmas Arts & Crafts Show
A New Recipe using our Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
What You Need:
- 1 Package of Everythingnice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips (optional).
- sprinkles (optional).
1. Prepare Oatmeal Raisin Cookie as directed.
2. Press cookie dough into a 9" by 12" baking dish (greased).
3. Score the dough with a knife to make break lines for when cooked (Approx. 2" by 4" bars).
4. Bake as directed and let cool completely.
5. Cut bars.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate or dip in melted chocolate.
Use white chocolate and tint it green or red for a more festive look. Add green or red sprinkles before the chocolate cools for a decadent treat.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Wild Mushroom & Barley Stuffingrecipe.