1. Bring 2 cups of water to boil.
2. Add contents of Everythingnice Wild Mushroom & Barley Soup.
3. Simmer over medium low for approx. 20-25 minutes until most of the water is absorbed.
4. Combine with fresh chopped veggies.
5. Cut tops off of peppers and remove seeds.
6. Fill with stuffing and place the caps back on. 7. Place peppers in a baking dish with 1 cup of water and cover with foil.
8. Bake for 30-45 minutes until the peppers reach the desired texture. We like a little crunch in our peppers so we only cooked them for 30 minutes.
Note: You can also toss in some cheese - feta, mozzarella or cheddar are all great options.