1. Remove Spice packet and set aside.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to boil.
3. Add Everythingnice "The Best" Lentil Soup (without spices).
4. Simmer over medium low for approx. 35-40 minutes until water is mostly absorbed and lentils are tender.
5. Allow lentils to cool until you can handle them.
6. Combine spices with 1/2 cup of bread crumbs. 7. Mash the lentils a bit with your hands while mixing and forming into patties. If the patties seem crumbly, add 1 Tbsp. of water.
8. Lightly oil both sides of the patties and place on BBQ for 8-10 minutes. You can also do them in the oven or in a fry pan.
Makes 6 patties.
Note: These can be made the night before and then cooked later or frozen.