Burgerizer! Put aside the traditional ground beef and open up a package of Burgerizer! This brown rice, quinoa and portobello mushroom combination is incredibly versatile. Make it into burgers, balls or a loaf.
One Pot Gluten Free Pasta Dinner Dinner in under 30 minutes? Count us in! Just add tomatoes and you have a homemade meal that will satisfy the whole family.
Month of October Shows:
October 3-4 - Windsor - C.C.'s 3rd Annual Fall Craft Show
October 3-4 - Port Elgin - Port Elgin Pumpkinfest
October 10-12 - Buckhorn - Buckhorn Harvest Craft Show
October 10-12 - Vineland - Vineland Thanksgiving Art Fest
October 23-25 - Oshawa - Durham Craft & Gift Show
Oct 24-25 - Amherstburg - Western Secondary School Pumpkinfest
Oct 30 - Nov 1 - Peterborough - The Hand of Man Art & Craft Sale
A New Recipe using our Marinara Sauce
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
What You Need:
- 1 Package of Everythingnice Marinara Sauce.
- 1 250 ml. of Ricotta.
- 1 small onion.
- 2 cups of fresh spinach.
- 1 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- 1 package of lasagna noodles.
- grated mozarella cheese (optional).
1. Prepare marinara sauce as per instructions.
2. Cook the lasagna noodles as per directions on package.
3. Saute 1 diced onion in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
4. Add spinach and toss until wilted - allow to cool.
5. Combine onion/spinach mixture with ricotta cheese.
6. Take each lasagna noodle and lay flat, spread ricotta mixture evenly over noodle and roll.
7. Pour 1/3 of Marinara sauce in bottom of 9 by 12 baking dish.
8. Lay each roll side by side on a single layer on top of the sauce.
9. Cover with remaining sauce and grated mozzarella cheese (optional).
10. Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
11. Serve hot.
Note: These can be made ahead of time and frozen or you can make them and bake when ready.
Note: You can also add thinly sliced calabrese salami on top of the cheese before rolling.
Note: As an alternative to noodles you can use kale or thinly sliced zucchini.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Stay tuned for Next Month's Newsletter featuring our delicious Oatmeal Cookie Bars recipe.