Hygiene Elementary School is accepting open enrollment applications for the 2021-2022 school year for all grade levels. The window for students wishing to open enroll is open now through December 18, 2020. For information and specifics please visit the St. Vrain Valley School District Open Enrollment Page. If you have any questions about Open Enrollment at Hygiene, please contact Michelle Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-652-8022.
A few things to note about open enrollment:
1. If your child is going from K-1st, 1st-2nd, 2nd-3rd, 3rd-4th, or 4th-5th, you DO NOT have to apply for open enrollment. Your child is automatically accepted.
2. Siblings of students who have been granted open enrollment status will be approved for open enrollment, as long as the sibling will have concurrent enrollment at Hygiene Elementary School for the 2021-2022 school year.
3. Open Enrollment is all online. - please go to this link.
4. If you have a current preschooler and want to open enroll for Kindergarten you will need to participate in the Open Enrollment Process which starts December 1st.
5. If you have an incoming Kindergartener and live within the Hygiene attendance area, you DO NOT apply for open enrollment. You will need to register your student here.