Dear <<First Name>>,
Within the next few weeks, we will be beginning a new Bible Basics class. This class offers an introduction to the basic truths of the Bible that we believe and teach at Riverview. It is designed for (1) those who are interested in pursuing membership at Riverview, (2) those who simply want to know more about what we teach or what your children are learning in our school, and (3) members of our church who are looking for a faith refresher. Each class session is about 75 minutes long, and there are 15 sessions. (If you are unsure about that kind of commitment, I'd ask you to give it a try for 4-5 sessions and then determine whether you want to continue.)
We want to choose a time that works for as many people as possible. If you are interested in participating in the Bible Basics Class, please click the button below to indicate your interest and availability. So that we can gather your responses and schedule the classes as soon as possible, please complete the form by Wednesday, February 1.
If none of the times listed on the form work for you, or if you have other questions, please reach out to me by email or by calling the church office (920-733-3728).
Thanks for considering this opportunity to study the Bible with me. A little more of a description of the class is below. If you have further questions or I can serve your family in other ways, please don't hesitate to contact me.
God bless your day!
- new to Christianity?
- coming back to the church after some time away?
- thinking about becoming a member of Lamb of God?
- just curious about what we believe and teach?
- a member who wants to review the basics of our faith?
Our Bible Basics classes are designed just for you.
Bible Basics is free and open to all adults who simply want to learn more about God’s answers to life big questions. Topics include:
- What is the Bible, and why does it matter?
- Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?
- Why is the world so broken? Why is there pain and suffering?
- Who is God? Who is Jesus?
- What is faith?
- What is Baptism? What is Holy Communion?
- How does God talk to me? How can I talk to God?
- What kind of life does God want me to live?
- How do I know God loves me?
- Is there a heaven, and if so, how can I be sure I will be there?