Dear Members and Friends of Our FLCC Community,
God's blessings to you and your family in 2021!
Online Sunday Services
For fellowship time, please join the Zoom meeting at 10:15 am and stay after the service to greet people. Service will start at 10:30 am for the live stream recording, and everyone's microphone will be muted during its entirety.
Chinese: 10:15 am, fellowship. 10:30 am, Pastor Sea Faa Chai. Holy Communion.
- Join live stream service on Zoom.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,89413332808#,,,,,,0#,,3535# US (San Jose).
- Meeting ID: 894 1333 2808, Passcode: 3535
- Or go to full access instructions.
- Alternative platform: Watch remotely on YouTube. (No account needed)
English: 10:15 am, fellowship. 10:30 am, Pastor Daniel Goh. Holy Communion.
- For congregating and fellowship, join us on Zoom.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,83858588524# US (San Jose).
- Meeting ID: 838 5858 8524, Passcode: 3535
- Or go to full access instructions.
- For the live stream service, watch remotely on Facebook. (No account needed; go to "Videos" on the left panel and click on the live stream.)
Note: If you've missed a service, please go to YouTube to view all of our services at a later time.
Give (PayPal) | Other Giving Instructions
Obituary and Memorial Service
Mr. Tung Gwing Wong, the husband of sister Mei Lien Chen Wong, passed away due to illness. Please pray for the Wong family during this difficult time.
January 8, 2021 (Friday), 10:00 am.
Woodlawn Funeral Home & Memorial Park
1000 El Camino Real, Colma, CA 94014
Praying for Comfort and Healing
Jeanne Dea (Pastor Darrell Dea's wife) and her adult sons, Nathan and Michael, were in a car accident last Friday night. Jeanne passed away in the early hours at the hospital due to internal injuries, Nathan has a fractured sternum, and Michael has bruising.
She will be dearly missed by many people in our communities throughout Sacramento, the Bay Area, and beyond. Please uplift the boys and the families of Jeanne Dea, Dickson Dea (brother-in-law), Matthew Dea (nephew), and Marion Yee-Davis (Jeanne's sister) in prayer.
Weekly All Church Prayer Meetings
Zoom | Tuesdays | 8:00 - 9:00 PM
On Tuesday, we will enter into the presence of our Lord and seek His will and guidance in 2021.
- Join Meeting. Meeting ID: 865 8119 8738. Passcode: 3535.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,86581198738# US (San Jose).
Three Days of Prayer and Fasting, January 6-8
Church, let's start the new year seeking the Holy Spirit, to pray in the Spirit and ask God to fight for us. We are calling for three days of fasting and praying from January 6-8 (Wednesday to Friday).
Please fast for one or two meals per day for three meals and pray for the church body - personal growth, personal development, and the future of our church. We will be on Zoom every day from 12pm - 2pm for those who are able to join us to pray together.
- 1st hour (12pm to 1pm) for the Chinese group
- 2nd hour (1pm to 2pm) for the English group
- Join Meeting. Meeting ID: 865 8119 8738. Passcode: 3535
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,86581198738# US (San Jose)
Together, let's put on the armor and the power of God in 2021!
2021 Annual Congregational Business Meeting
Sunday, January 31, 2021
Members should plan to attend. Meeting will be conducted remotely.
Candidates for Church Board
Updating Contact Info
- Treasurer: Regina Sung (by appointment)
- Chinese Representatives: Ella Jiang (2nd term), Rosita Kan (2nd term)
: If you have changed your address or email in 2020, please notify Rosita Kan (Chinese) or Jenny Yee (English) immediately so that you are able to receive all communications.
From Pastor Daniel Goh
: Upon reflecting over this past tough year in 2020, I want to praise every saint for their faithfulness, unceasing prayers and support for the work of God.
From Pastor Sea Faa Chai
: Read her words of appreciation for our church
What’s Baking, FLCC?
Join Phil and the What's Cooking team on their next journey to show you a sensational homemade bread that is perfect for cozy days at home or sharing with friends (if there is any left). Recipe will be shared in advance if you want to bake along.
Demo on Zoom by: Phil Wong
Recipe: Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Date: Sunday, January 10
Time: 4:00 – 4:30 pm
Do you have a talent you would like to share with our children from KCA and our church families? The activity can be short, anywhere from five to fifteen minutes, and can be shared over Zoom. As we start the new year, this would be a wonderful opportunity to connect with the children in our community. Please contact Ann Kawauchi for more information.
Send Us Your Thoughts!
1. Church Services: How are things looking from your end? To help us adjust and determine the best path forward for future services, please contact:
- Roberto Chong (email@example.com) - Questions about in-person services.
- Melvenia Ha (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Issues, questions, or preferences for digital media/platforms.
2. How Are You Lately?
Share your thoughts and feedback in this brief survey: English | Chinese
3. Group Activities for Fellowship or Outreach
: If you have an idea, a teachable talent or know someone who does, please tell us.
- Bible Study: Wednesdays, 8:00-9:00 pm, led by Thomas Cheng via Zoom. New believers or those interested in participating are welcome! Contact Hannah Cheng at 415-823-0173 to join.
- Cell Group Meetings: Fridays, 8:00 pm, via WeChat/Zoom. Contact Hannah Cheng at email@example.com to join.
- Bible Study Series: Stay turned for the next series.
- Life Group Meetings: Life groups are connecting through various ways during COVID. If you are interested in contacting a Life Group leader, want to start a new group, or just have questions, please contact Dan Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SonBeams, Preschoolers (Children): Special emails for now. Regular lessons will resume on Sunday, January 17. For questions, email email@example.com.
- 412 Club, K-5th Graders (Children): It looks like the 412 Club families have been busy; for the winter quarter, we will skip over the lessons. 412 Teachers will continue to connect with the children offline. Families should expect mostly phone calls or snail mail. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact (Youth): Connect with Pastor Jonathan. Fridays, 8:00 pm, via Instagram.