This Sunday, we hope to open our doors for in-person services. Whether you come back to church or join us remotely, let's seek God together and hear His Words. Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Dear Members and Friends of Our FLCC Community,
Sunday Services | 10:30 AM
Chinese: Pastor Sea Faa Chai
English: Pastor Daniel Goh
To attend our in-person English or Chinese services:
- You must answer an online pre-screen form and reserve your seat(s). This helps us to limit capacity according to city and state directives. English | Chinese
- Please read the Information on In-person Services (next section below).
For remote fellowship time, please join the Zoom meeting at 10:15 am and stay after the service to greet people. Service will start at 10:30 am for the live stream recording, and everyone's microphone will be muted during its entirety.
- Join live stream service on Zoom.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,89413332808#,,,,,,0#,,3535# US (San Jose).
- Meeting ID: 894 1333 2808, Passcode: 3535
- Or go to full access instructions.
- Alternative platform: Watch remotely on YouTube. (No account needed)
Note: If you've missed a service, please go to YouTube to view all of our services at a later time.
Information on In-Person Services
- Before you arrive,
- Check the San Francisco tier assessment. If our city is in the purple tier, please stay home.
- For all other tiers, please answer pre-screen questions and reserve your seat(s) weekly from Friday to Sunday morning. Seating is limited. Entrance is only allowed to those with reservation.
- Ingress - Front door
- Check-in with an usher to confirm reservation.
- Have your temperature checked.
- Wear mask at all times.
- No indoor congregating before or after services.
- Facility usage:
- Chinese service - Sanctuary, first floor restrooms,egress to front door.
- English service - Second floor gym and restrooms, egress to back staircase/door.
- Other Important Information:
- If you are sick, or have come into contact with someone with COVID, please follow the SF quarantining requirements and stay home.
- No singing, chanting, or shouting is allowed, per SF Directives.
- Please stay 6-feet apart (no physical contact).
- Bring your own water bottle. Kitchen and water fountains are not accessible.
- Children must stay seated for the duration of the service. There is no children or youth program at this time.
- During service time, please turn off the church WiFi in your device to prevent interfering with our live streaming.
- Check your route before coming. Highway 35 is closed until March 2021. Go to Slow Streets Program to find which streets near church are temporarily closed to traffic.
- Please read our Site Plan for specific details about reopening: English | Chinese
- Please read the San Francisco Health Officer Directive for indoor religious gatherings: English | Chinese
Blessings and Gratitude
Art Chin and Hannah Cheng shared their personal testimonies last Sunday and showed us the greatness of our God. Their heartfelt sharing is uplifting and reminds us to be thankful in all circumstances. Please read them. English
Here also is a copy of our slides to thank you
for serving, supporting, and being there for your brothers and sisters throughout this year, before and during COVID. We praise God for all of you!
Weekly All Church Prayer Meetings
Zoom | Tuesdays | 8:00 - 9:00 PM
We are changing our monthly all church prayer meeting to a weekly format with an intent to seek God together and to focus upon His Will on our lives. The first 20 minutes will be worship time and individual prayers to God, as we wait on Him to speak to us. Then we will pray together. Each week can have a different prayer focus. Praying together allows us to enter into the presence of the Lord, worship, and intercede for each other. See you on Tuesday nights!
- Join Meeting. Meeting ID: 865 8119 8738. Passcode: 3535.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,86581198738# US (San Jose).
Praying for Healing
Charles Davis (Marion Yee-Davis' husband) has an aggressive form of cancer and needs to have another test in December in order for the doctors to determine the best treatment plan. Please pray for Charles and Marion as they seek a speedy diagnosis and healing for him.
What’s Baking, FLCC?
Do you love desserts? Join Jeanne and the What’s Cooking team as she whips up a fantastic cream puff pastry that is sure to get your mouths watering! Recipe will be shared in advance if you want to bake along.
Demo on Zoom by
: Jeanne Dea
: Pâte à Choux filled with Chantilly Cream
: This Sunday! November 29
: 4:00 – 4:30 pm
Helping a Neighbor
A mother (age 60+) and son (40+) need housing. She is working and lives in an in-law, he is homeless. They are a Chinese family with deep roots in our community. If someone can house them in San Francisco at below market value, please call or text Calvin Chan at 415-420-8180, or email him at email@example.com. Thank you!
1. Blessing KCA families and Lafayette Elementary School Staff
: We are putting together care packages to bless KCA families and Lafayette staff this Christmas. If you would like to make a donation toward the purchase of items, please do so by December 13
. Please designate "KCA care packages" and the amount in your giving.
2. Zoom Sessions
: Taking a short break from our weekly Zoom sessions to connect with our KCA kids through other activities. We are planning for at least one more large group session before Christmas. Stay tuned!
3. Volunteering: A wonderful opportunity to connect with the children in our community! Please contact Ann Kawauchi.
Send Us Your Thoughts!
1. Church Services: How are things looking from your end? To help us adjust and determine the best path forward for future services, please contact:
- Roberto Chong (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Questions about in-person services.
- Melvania Ha (email@example.com) - Issues, questions, or preferences for digital media/platforms.
2. How Are You Lately?
Share your thoughts and feedback in this brief survey: English | Chinese
3. Group Activities for Fellowship or Outreach
: If you have an idea, a teachable talent or know someone who does, please tell us.
- Bible Study: Wednesdays, 8:00-9:00 pm, led by Thomas Cheng via Zoom. New believers or those interested in participating are welcome! Contact Hannah Cheng at 415-823-0173 to join.
- Cell Group Meetings: Fridays, 8:00 pm, via WeChat/Zoom. Contact Hannah Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- Bible Study Series: This Sunday, 1:00 pm, is the last one of the current series. Sign Up now. Serve: How We Can Give Back as We Serve Others, moderated by Pastor Jonathan.
- Life Group Meetings: Life groups are connecting through various ways during COVID. If you are interested in contacting a Life Group leader, want to start a new group, or just have questions, please contact Dan Fong at email@example.com.
- 412 Club (Children): During the Fall quarter, 412 Teachers will continue to connect with the children offline. Families should expect mostly phone calls or snail mail. Student sheets are still available for download. Lesson 13: God Cares for Hagar and Ishmael. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact (Youth): Connect with Pastor Jonathan. Fridays, 8:00 pm, via Instagram.