Dear Members and Friends of Our FLCC Community,
At our Tuesday night prayer meeting this week, each of us shared one thing we wanted for our church in 2021. What one thing would you like to ask God for our church, for your family, for your community? Send your prayer to the Lord. With God, all things are possible!
Online Sunday Services
For fellowship time, please join the Zoom meeting at 10:15 am and stay after the service to greet people. Service will start at 10:30 am for the live stream recording, and everyone's microphone will be muted during its entirety.
Chinese: 10:15 am, fellowship. 10:30 am, Pastor Sea Faa Chai.
- Join live stream service on Zoom.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,89413332808#,,,,,,0#,,3535# US (San Jose).
- Meeting ID: 894 1333 2808, Passcode: 3535
- Or go to full access instructions.
- Alternative platform: Watch remotely on YouTube. (No account needed)
English: 10:15 am, fellowship. 10:30 am, Pastor Daniel Goh.
- For congregating and fellowship, join us on Zoom.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,83858588524# US (San Jose).
- Meeting ID: 838 5858 8524, Passcode: 3535
- Or go to full access instructions.
- For the live stream service, watch remotely on Facebook. (No account needed; go to "Videos" on the left panel and click on the live stream.)
Note: If you've missed a service, please go to YouTube to view all of our services at a later time.
Give (PayPal) | Other Giving Instructions
Praying for Comfort and Healing
Jeanne Dea (Pastor Darrell Dea's wife) passed away recently from a car accident. She will be dearly missed by many people in our communities throughout Sacramento, the Bay Area, and beyond. Please uplift the boys and the families of Jeanne Dea, Dickson Dea (brother-in-law), Matthew Dea (nephew), and Marion Yee-Davis (Jeanne's sister) in prayer.
All details are still being worked out and will be shared when available. However, the funeral will be limited to immediate family. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting monetary gifts to be sent to Nathan/Michael Dea or to Full Life Christian Center (with "In Memory of Jeanne Dea" in the memo field).
Weekly All Church Prayer Meetings
Zoom | Tuesdays | 8:00 - 9:00 PM
Let's meet Tuesday evening!
- Join Meeting. Meeting ID: 865 8119 8738. Passcode: 3535.
- Or call One tap mobile @ +16699006833,,86581198738# US (San Jose).
Three Days of Prayer and Fasting
Thank you to many of you who came and prayed together in the last few days! It was very encouraging, and the Spirit was definitely moving among us. Please continue to lift our church body up to the Lord and seek His will for us. May we all experience the power and the leading of the Holy Spirit in 2021!
2021 Annual Congregational Business Meeting
Sunday, January 31, 2021
Members should plan to attend. Meeting will be conducted remotely on Zoom.
Candidates for Church Board
Voting of Candidates by Our Members:
- Treasurer: Regina Sung (by appointment)
- Chinese Representatives: Ella Jiang (2nd term), Rosita Kan (2nd term)
During the voting of the Church Board, we will use the Zoom anonymous polling capability to count the secret ballots. If you have connectivity or technical challenges and wish to vote by U.S. mail instead, please contact Rosita Kan (Chinese) or Jenny Yee (English) by Friday, January 15, and we will send you a ballot for a written vote to be returned by mail prior to the meeting.
Updating Contact Info
: If you have changed your address or email in 2020, please notify Rosita Kan (Chinese) or Jenny Yee (English) immediately so that you are able to receive all communications.
What’s Baking, FLCC?
This Sunday, join Phil and the What's Cooking team on their next journey to show you a sensational homemade bread that is perfect for cozy days at home or sharing with friends (if there is any left). Recipe will be shared in advance if you want to bake along.
Demo on Zoom by: Phil Wong
Recipe: Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Date: Sunday, January 10
Time: 4:00 – 4:30 pm
Do you have a talent you would like to share with our children from KCA and our church families? The activity can be short, anywhere from five to fifteen minutes, and can be shared over Zoom. As we start the new year, this would be a wonderful opportunity to connect with the children in our community. Please contact Ann Kawauchi for more information.
Send Us Your Thoughts!
1. Church Services: How are things looking from your end? To help us adjust and determine the best path forward for future services, please contact:
- Roberto Chong (email@example.com) - Questions about in-person services.
- Melvenia Ha (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Issues, questions, or preferences for digital media/platforms.
2. How Are You Lately?
Share your thoughts and feedback in this brief survey: English | Chinese
3. Group Activities for Fellowship or Outreach
: If you have an idea, a teachable talent or know someone who does, please tell us.
- Bible Study: Wednesdays, 8:00-9:00 pm, led by Thomas Cheng via Zoom. New believers or those interested in participating are welcome! Contact Hannah Cheng at 415-823-0173 to join.
- Cell Group Meetings: Fridays, 8:00 pm, via WeChat/Zoom. Contact Hannah Cheng at email@example.com to join.
- Bible Study Series: Stay turned for the next series.
- Life Group Meetings: Life groups are connecting through various ways during COVID. If you are interested in contacting a Life Group leader, want to start a new group, or just have questions, please contact Dan Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SonBeams, Preschoolers (Children): Special emails for now. Regular lessons will resume on Sunday, January 17. For questions, email email@example.com.
- 412 Club, K-5th Graders (Children): It looks like the 412 Club families have been busy; for the winter quarter, we will skip over the lessons. 412 Teachers will continue to connect with the children offline. Families should expect mostly phone calls or snail mail. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact (Youth): Connect with Pastor Jonathan. Fridays, 8:00 pm, via Instagram.